The 9 Best Bottles For Breastfed Babies
Breastfed babies don't only take their milk from the breast. While lactation consultants suggest waiting at least three weeks before introducing a bottle, breastfeeding mamas often abide by their own schedules. Finding a bottle that truly mimics the motion, flow, and feeling of the breast is often the hardest part of making the switch. We've put countless bottles to the test, and narrowed our list down to nine. Check out our picks for the most breast-like bottles on the market, and let us know which one you (or your children) prefer.
Stacy Keibler Has Some Fun Announcing Her Pregnancy
Congrats to Stacy Keibler, who today announced that she's pregnant with her first child. "Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!" the proud mom-to-be shared on Instagram, along with a photo of an actual bun in an oven. Keibler recently surprised fans with her Mexican wedding to Jared Pobre.
While some celebs keep their pregnancies under wraps for as long as possible, others prefer to spread the news on their own terms, be it via social media or on stage. From Beyoncé's unforgettable VMAs performance to Busy Philipps's tweeted pregnancy test, take a look at how these 15 famous mamas shared their exciting baby announcements with their fans.
Source: Instagram user stacykeibler
10 Signs You've Become a Playground Fixture
Every playground has one. The mom who is there as soon as the gates open and refuses to leave until the sun sets. The one who other moms nod hello to in recognition as well as sympathy, knowing that she'll be spending her entire day there. You may think this describes one of your friends, but in actuality it could be you! Here, 10 signs that you spend way too much time by the jungle gym.
Source: ShutterstockYou have a favorite bench, and nobody else dares to sit in it. Source: CBS You know the park keeper's schedules so well - and they know yours - that you bring each other coffee each day. Source: Andrew Garfield Fan Friends don't ask where to meet for a playdate, they just show up at your park at the appointed time. Source: ABC You enter the park's restroom on a steady schedule - exactly two minutes behind the cleaning crew's schedule. Source: Disney You know which kids hog the swings and can slip your little ones onto the equipment before the others notice. Source: Warner Brothers You judge the weather forecast by whether or not you and the kids will need sweaters on the jungle gym. Source: Warner Brothers You're the mayor of your park on Foursquare and Facebook Places. Or you would be if you checked in. Source: Nickelodeon You know which pieces of equipment your kids are on not by looking up but by how long you've been in the park. Source: ABC You eagerly anticipate new playground equipment the way other women await a shoe sale at Nordstrom. Source: ABC You don't know what to do with your child on a rainy or snowy day. Source: NBC
- Mar 22, 2014 Read All About It! Our 50 All-Time Favorite Children's Books
- Mar 21, 2014 Perfect Finds For Little Muppets Fans
- Mar 21, 2014 Going, Going, Gone! The Best Flash Sale Sites For Kiddie Gear
- Mar 20, 2014 A Party That Would Make Eric Carle Proud: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday
- Mar 18, 2014 12 Incredible DIY Cardboard Box Projects
- Mar 18, 2014 5 Tips For Easing a C-Section Recovery
- Mar 16, 2014 20 Things to Do With All Those Leftover Glass Baby Food Jars
- Mar 15, 2014 Play With Your Food! 60 Fun Ways to Feed Your Kids
- Mar 14, 2014 How to Conceal a Pregnancy . . . at Least Until After the Wedding
- Mar 14, 2014 Eat Your Greens: 15 Veggie-Packed Recipes For St. Patrick's Day
- Mar 13, 2014 21 Sweet St. Patrick's Day Treats For Lucky Tots
- Mar 12, 2014 Your High-Tech Pregnancy: 10 Apps to Help You Conceive
- Mar 12, 2014 St. Patrick's Day Crafts For Kids That Are as Good as (a Pot of) Gold
- Mar 11, 2014 Tasty Desserts That Take You Over The Rainbow
- Mar 11, 2014 Finding the Pot o' Gold: A St. Patrick's Day Party Filled With Treats For All
- Mar 10, 2014 When Should You Stop Walking Around in the Buff?
- Mar 10, 2014 Spring Forward With an Extra Hour of Daylight This Weekend
- Mar 07, 2014 What a Difference 20 Years Makes: Our Favorite Teen Sitcom Stars as Real-Life Parents
- Mar 06, 2014 POPSUGAR Shout Out: Score Julianne's Stems
- Mar 05, 2014 Rachel Zoe's Sweetest Snaps of Baby Kai
- Mar 04, 2014 8 Postpartum C-Section Surprises Most Women Don't Talk About
- Mar 03, 2014 75 Nurseries and Kids Rooms You Have To See To Believe
- Mar 03, 2014 Wax Works: 12 Creative and Easy Projects With Crayons
- Mar 03, 2014 Fashion, Beauty, Winners, and More - the Best of the 2014 Oscars!
- Mar 02, 2014 Relive The Oscars With Our Wrap Up Show!