Studying abroad is truly life changing and at IES Abroad you can read the stories of what students are experiencing right now. Learn how students cope with homesickness, where to find the most authentic Italian food in Florence to where to go if you need to see a dentist in Sylvaine.
The Big 5 Before Breakfast!
So after leaving Soweto, I’m pretty sure we drove the long way to Kruger in order for us to see the “Panorama Route.”
Started From the Bottom
With each other's company, studying abroad became an even better experience.
- Apr 25, 2014 A Hike from My Backyard to One of the Seven New Wonders of the World
- Apr 25, 2014 Salvador da Bahia: “Field Trip” Redefined
- Apr 25, 2014 Going the Extra Kilometer
- Apr 25, 2014 Only Got 20 Euros in My Pocket
- Apr 25, 2014 Service Learning
- Apr 24, 2014 I’m in the Right Place
- Apr 24, 2014 Glass Half Full
- Apr 24, 2014 Urlaub – Vacation
- Apr 24, 2014 SOWETO: More like YES-LETS-GO!
- Apr 24, 2014 The North Island!
- Apr 24, 2014 The Five People You Meet in Beijing
- Apr 24, 2014 Camels, Henna, and Lots and Lots of Blue Stuff: Morocco!
- Apr 24, 2014 The Beginning of the End
- Apr 24, 2014 Semana Santa With My Folks
- Apr 24, 2014 The Italian Coast.
- Apr 23, 2014 Narita Drum Festival
- Apr 23, 2014 Small Victories
- Apr 23, 2014 Mother Mary
- Apr 23, 2014 Yes, I Speak Spanish (I Think)
- Apr 23, 2014 Pechón With My Second Family
- Apr 23, 2014 Seven Semana Santa Travel Tips
- Apr 23, 2014 Kasha’s April Wrap-Up
- Apr 23, 2014 The Trinity Ball
- Apr 23, 2014 Malayalis and Mangoes
- Apr 22, 2014 The Week I Became A Tour Guide