TGoG Podcast 058 – Listener Mailbag
A great show this week! Firstly I talk about a few events that are coming up soon. This weekend I am attending the opening of the Shoestring Gardening Aquaponic installation at the Eco Living Centre which is located at 28 Ridge Dve, Wyndamvale, Victoria. The event is being held between 2 to 4 pm on [Continue Reading …]
The post TGoG Podcast 058 – Listener Mailbag appeared first on The Greening of Gavin.
The Great Mushroom Experiment
I can honestly say that I am a newbie to growing mushrooms, with practically zero experience in growing this fungus. That is why I am so excited, and am starting The Great Mushroom Experiment. But lets start at the very beginning. Why do I love mushrooms? Wild Field Mushrooms When I was a wee lad [Continue Reading …]
The post The Great Mushroom Experiment appeared first on The Greening of Gavin.
Planting Time for Brassica and Allium
In our temperate climate, it is now time to plant vegetables of the Brassica and Allium families. Common members of the Brassica genus is Kale, Cabbage, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, and Kohlrabi. These are only a few cultivars. You may also be surprised that mustard is also a member of this family. So is Swede/Rutabaga. [Continue Reading …]
The post Planting Time for Brassica and Allium appeared first on The Greening of Gavin.
- Apr 06, 2014 Cleaning Up The Pumpkin Patch
- Apr 04, 2014 eBook Writing Again!
- Apr 02, 2014 TGoG Podcast 57 – Suburban Food Farm in Autumn
- Apr 01, 2014 Brewing Beer For My Birthday
- Mar 31, 2014 Our Home-grown Jonathan Apples
- Mar 26, 2014 TGoG Podcast 056 – Soap Making at Home
- Mar 25, 2014 Green Quick Tips – Bikes and Vegetables for Newbie Gardeners
- Mar 24, 2014 Eco Documentaries That Changed My World View
- Mar 23, 2014 Grow Food Not Lawns – 4 Reasons Why You Should Dig Up Your Lawn
- Mar 22, 2014 Blogging for Beginners – Blogging Course
- Mar 19, 2014 TGoG Podcast 055 – Update and Solar Case Study
- Mar 18, 2014 Case Study – Our Solar Power System
- Mar 16, 2014 My Visit to the Cheapskates Club
- Mar 13, 2014 GQT Podcast 17 – Using Public Transport
- Mar 12, 2014 Making Basil Pesto – Ben Style
- Mar 10, 2014 Seven News – Help to Reduce Your Cost of Living
- Mar 10, 2014 Welcome to the Greening of Gavin
- Mar 09, 2014 Banana and Walnut Muffins
- Jan 30, 2014 Blog Migration - Final Blogger Post!
- Jan 29, 2014 TGoG Podcast Episode 52 - Beyond Changing Gears with Greg Foyster
- Jan 29, 2014 Moving Blog and Podcast Hosts
- Jan 28, 2014 Green Quick Tips - Cooking, Chickens, and Rainwater Harvesting
- Jan 25, 2014 Defining Sustainable Living
- Jan 22, 2014 TGoG Podcast Episode 51 - An Interview with Tanya Ha
- Jan 21, 2014 A Big Surprise at the Sustainable Living Festival