Innovation – the best (and last job) in a Machine World?
Creativity and originality are thought to be one of the last traits that machines will be able to learn so as everyone asks which jobs are going to be replaced by machines is innovation the best job in the world? Continue reading →
Innovation is Change
Can you think of a single innovation that didn’t change something? I didn’t think so. Innovation is change, or at least, innovation requires change. In my role as an innovation keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, I recently led a German-based industrial company’s North American IT leadership team through an innovation workshop, during which we spent part of the time working to define their common language of innovation (as described in my book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire). For companies looking to build a sustainable innovation capability this is... Continue reading →
How Heinz Innovates to Reinvent the Humble Baked Beans
The story of innovation to reimagine baked beans at KraftHeinz resonates with innovation leaders no matter their industry. And, it has Design Thinking at the heart. Continue reading →
- Feb 25, 2016 Actions to Reduce Fear and Innovation Failure
- Feb 24, 2016 Let’s Start a Change Revolution
- Feb 24, 2016 We Need to Innovate the Innovation Process
- Feb 23, 2016 Collaborate to Innovate
- Feb 23, 2016 Are Universities Missing Out on Open Innovation Growth?
- Feb 22, 2016 Calling All Engineers: Beyond Form, Fit and Function for Formulated Products
- Feb 21, 2016 Up Close and Professional with Gap’s Kyle Hermans
- Feb 21, 2016 A New Wave of Open, More Social Digital Innovation?
- Feb 21, 2016 The Key to Greater Organizational Agility
- Feb 21, 2016 Top 20 Innovation Articles of January 2016
- Feb 20, 2016 The Right ROI of Innovation for Your Firm
- Feb 19, 2016 Shape-shifting Tech Will Change The World As We Know It
- Feb 18, 2016 No Instant Coffee Here: What Starbucks Teaches Us about Timing and Innovation (Part 1)
- Feb 18, 2016 11 Unexpected Facts about Managing Employee Idea Programs
- Feb 17, 2016 A National Open Innovation Strategy for Austria
- Feb 17, 2016 Digital Transformation versus Digital Strategy
- Feb 16, 2016 Innovation among Mission-driven Organizations
- Feb 15, 2016 Innovate Like Sherlock Holmes
- Feb 15, 2016 Why We Fail to Adapt
- Feb 14, 2016 Why Business Model Innovation is so Compelling
- Feb 14, 2016 Are Our Accounting Systems Inhibiting Innovation?
- Feb 13, 2016 Eight Possible Sinkholes around Innovation
- Feb 12, 2016 Leading Innovation
- Feb 12, 2016 Time for Digital Transformation is Now
- Feb 11, 2016 Powerful Stimulus Contributes to 12 X More Ideas