Powerful Antioxidant Skincare: MitoQ.
There is an important factor that is a huge weapon when it comes to antiaging and that is antioxidants. Antioxidants are like the nutrients - think vitamins - that help protect and repair the damage to the skins tissue. Think of an apple and how it turns brown when exposed to the air. Well, a powerful antioxidant would prevent that from turning brown or turn it BACK to the original color. Sounds great right? I have been incorporating antioxidants into my skincare for a while now, and one powerful antioxidant that I have been testing is MitoQ. MitoQ is probably the most powerful Antioxidant Skincare that I've ever used because MitoQ is a breakthrough antioxidant. You see MitoQ protects mitochondria, our cellular batteries so it helps us fight free radicals and further than ever before - deep with our skin. That is right where we need it.
The Ultimate Makeup Palette: NARSPro Palette.
I'm all about customization when it comes to makeup, especially when it comes to palettes. There always seems to be one or two shades in any palette that get little or no use. Wouldn't it be great to create your own makeup palette? Well, now you can with NARS. NARS has come out with a NARSPro Palette. Created with the professional in mind, this is fantastic for us makeup girls who have the urge to customize their products too.
Paula's Choice: Luxury Skin Care on a Budget.
This post is brought to you by Paula's Choice and PRIMP.
I have been spending so much time on my skin over the past year. I would say during the last few months, I have gotten even more serious about it. Aging is not fun my friends and all of a sudden my skin was showing my age. I get to test so many different skin care products and brands, but finding and sticking to a routine that works for my skin is difficult. I was given the opportunity to test out Paula's Choice and I was super excited about because a lot of my blogging friends had experienced it with fabulous results. Since I was dealing with a lot of issues with dull, uneven skin and fine lines, I have been testing products from the RESIST line to address my concerns.
- Feb 25, 2016 Urban Decay UD XX - 20 Years of Beauty with an Edge + My Favorite Urban Decay Products.
- Feb 23, 2016 Top 10 Makeup Hacks.
- Feb 22, 2016 MAC Zac Posen.
- Feb 19, 2016 Top 25 Mascaras.
- Feb 18, 2016 Introducing Skin Laundry.
- Feb 17, 2016 Look and Feel Younger with MitoQ.
- Feb 16, 2016 Hair Obsessed? 10 NEW Products You Need to Know About Now.
- Feb 15, 2016 L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation.
- Feb 12, 2016 Lovatics by Demi Lovato for NYC New York Color.
- Feb 11, 2016 Spring 2016: MAC Cosmetics Flamingo Park Collection.
- Feb 09, 2016 10 Beauty Items to Get You Through the Winter!
- Feb 08, 2016 Fake a Good Night of Sleep with Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream.
- Feb 05, 2016 UD | Gwen Stefani Spring Collection.
- Feb 04, 2016 Get a Powerful Cleanse with the Compact Clarisonic Mia FIT.
- Feb 03, 2016 Murad Professional Eye Lift Firming Treatment for INSTANT Results.
- Feb 02, 2016 Top 10 New Lippies for Spring 2016.
- Feb 01, 2016 NARS Spring 2016 Color Collection Nouvelle Vogue.
- Jan 29, 2016 Currently Obsessed: RevelationsRX for Younger Looking Skin Now.
- Jan 28, 2016 Boost Your Blonde with Clairol Shimmer Lights.
- Jan 27, 2016 Getting Smart with Skincare and Clinique.
- Jan 26, 2016 Get Glowing: 10 Products that Will Have You Glowing in a Flash!
- Jan 25, 2016 COVERGIRL Must-Haves for a Flawless Winter Look.
- Jan 22, 2016 NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint SPF30.
- Jan 20, 2016 AVEENO Skin Relief Gentle Scent™ Collection.
- Jan 19, 2016 The 10 Drugstore Beauty Products You Need to Try NOW.