Dinner With Julie is well written and thoughtful food blog. Julie,the author, is from Calgary offers fantastic recipes and beautiful photographs. She also does a lot humanitarian work. She started a journey of putting together a compilation cookbook from 27 different food blogs and got editors , publishers and designers involved to help raise funds for Haiti after the devastating earthquake.
Cinnamon-Raisin Pull-apart Hot Cross Buns
Over the past week or so, a half dozen people have said to me – mostly in passing – please tell me you have a hot cross bun recipe! Which makes me partly wonder why there’s such desperation for a good recipe, and whether or not people actually do make them from scratch, or just […]
The post Cinnamon-Raisin Pull-apart Hot Cross Buns appeared first on Dinner With Julie.
Taking the Thermomix for a Test Drive
It’s probably no secret that my favourite room to be in is the kitchen. I spend most of my time here, and yet I’m not the kitchen gadgety type – my small appliances are limited to an ancient food processor, a blender, stand mixer and waffle iron. And slow cooker. And hand beaters – although […]
The post Taking the Thermomix for a Test Drive appeared first on Dinner With Julie.
Blueberry Barley Pancakes
Regret can be a tedious roommate to live with – some days are hard to slog through under the weight of it, other days I’ll find it has packed itself away in a closet, leaving me to get on with things. I almost always get restaurant regret – since I was a kid I find […]
The post Blueberry Barley Pancakes appeared first on Dinner With Julie.
- Apr 07, 2014 Self-frosting Nutella Cupcakes
- Apr 04, 2014 Roast Leg of Lamb with Homemade Mint Sauce
- Apr 01, 2014 Broccoli & Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Mar 29, 2014 Peanut Butter Food Bars
- Mar 26, 2014 Apple Fritter Pancakes
- Mar 21, 2014 Leftover Chai Latte Scones
- Mar 19, 2014 White Bean White Bread
- Mar 16, 2014 Blender Chocolate Cake
- Mar 13, 2014 A Kitchen Confessional
- Mar 10, 2014 Grilled Steak with Gremolata and Warm Potato Salad