Makeup By Ren Ren - Events for This Week
Hi Bellas,Happy Monday! I wanted to let you know i'll be taking a brief hiatus this week. I've got lots going on but I should be back next week!First off, my CoverFX Sephora event is tomorrow. I hope to see everyone there, here are all the details!Also, i'm the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding so I'll be doing my wedding duties as well as the bride's makeup. I'll make sure and take tons of pics!Meanwhile, you can follow me on Instagram where I'll be posting all sorts of pics from the events this week. See you soon!Atlanta Makeup ArtistFTC Disclosure: Post not sponsored.
IMATS Day 3 Makeup: Neutral Glam
Hi Bellas,Happy Thursday! Last look is day 3 of IMATS NY. I did bright the previous day, so this time I wanted to rock the neutrals. Again, using my custom Alcone at Home palette I came up with a completely different look. Check it out!I love multi-use products. In this look I used my cheek highlight as my eyelid shadow.I then chose neutral browns to smoke out the eyes. This look is very Brigitte Bardot. Love a neutral eye and a winged liner. On the lips, I used the same Alcone at Home Enduring Lip Color but this time I lined with a brown lip pencil to add some dimension.Hope you all enjoyed!Atlanta Makeup Artist
My CoverFX Find Your Shade - Sephora Event!
Hi Bellas, I have some really exciting news! I am hosting my first event with CoverFX as one of their 2014 Brand Ambassadors. I wanted to personally invite you to attend the CoverFX Find Your Shade Event this coming Tuesday, April 19th, 2014 from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Lenox Mall. I’m super excited to be a brand ambassador for CoverFX and it’s really a dream come true to host an event at a beauty mecca like Sephora. I’d love for you all to attend, cover the event, get shade matched and walk away with full sized product and discount codes. If you can also please share this on your social media networks/blogs, that would be absolutely fantastic! It’s open to the public and completely free! CoverFX is flying in their Chief Innovation Officer and founding member of MAC Cosmetics Vic Casale to speak about the amazing ingredients behind this product. There will also be CoverFX artists there to help match your perfect shade and finish – the first 30 to get shade matched will receive a free gift! I personally recommend the CoverFX Sunlight Illuminator - my fav!Please see attached flyer for details and to share with your friends and fellow makeup junkies - did I mention it's a free event! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org You can RSVP on FacebookHope to see you there!Atlanta Makeup Artist FTC Disclosure: This event is sponsored by CoverFX and I am being compensated to host.
- Apr 16, 2014 IMATS Day 2 Makeup: Smokey Purple Eyes
- Apr 15, 2014 IMATS NY Day 1 Makeup: Monotone Berry
- Apr 14, 2014 FOTD: Arabic Inspired Club Makeup
- Apr 11, 2014 FOTD: Red Hot Lips for Spring
- Apr 10, 2014 Palladio New Spring Makeup
- Apr 09, 2014 Meet me at IMATS NY - Details on My Seminar!
- Apr 08, 2014 Sorority Show Makeup - Platinum Eyes and Diva Lips
- Apr 07, 2014 5 Must Have Makeup Products for Spring!
- Apr 04, 2014 FOTD: Vampy & Tan!
- Apr 03, 2014 Very Natural Maid of Honor Makeup
- Apr 02, 2014 Makeup By Ren Ren's March 2014 Beauty Favorites
- Apr 01, 2014 Asian Bridal Makeup Pt 2: Purple Smokey Glam
- Mar 31, 2014 FOTD: Pink Day
- Mar 28, 2014 Clothing/Jewelry/Shoe Haul - H&M, Forever21, TJ Maxx
- Mar 27, 2014 Asian Bridal Makeup Pt 1: Natural Glam
- Mar 26, 2014 FOTD: Rose Gold Glam
- Mar 25, 2014 Anti-Acne Foundation Routine with CoverFX
- Mar 24, 2014 FOTD: Plum Smokey Club Look
- Mar 21, 2014 Anastasia New Products Review: Brows and Contour Kit
- Mar 20, 2014 Nude and Glowy Makeup Tutorial
- Mar 19, 2014 FOTD: Daytime Nudes
- Mar 17, 2014 Atlanta Makeup Meetup Recap: Lashes & Brows
- Mar 14, 2014 St. Patty's Day Makeup Tutorial: Gold Cut Crease & Purple Lips
- Mar 13, 2014 My Makeup Artist Essentials 101 Makeup Class Recap
- Mar 12, 2014 Makeover: Purple and Pink Glow