This blog is all about using yoga and meditation to find a calming clarity in your life to help with your overall well being. This blogger educates you on the practice and how this is going to help you mind, body, and soul to bring you to your personal best.
Hatha Yoga as an Ideal Practice
Hatha yoga is an ideal practice for almost everyone regardless of the physical shape. Some practitioners have neck problems and back pain, chronic headaches or knee injuries. Yoga helps develop flexibility, range of motion and strength as well as sense of balance, and achieve a higher fitness level. Some studies have also shown that hatha yoga in conjunction with a low-fat diet can actually
Yoga Benefits for Children and Teenagers
Children and teenagers most of all need energetic activity and movement. This is due both to children’s psychology (they quickly get bored of monotony, so the child often gets distracted) and necessity. So the distinctive feature of yoga for children and teenagers is its dynamism. Dynamic movements help to activate confining joints and muscles, train the body, and make it pliable and more
Hatha Yoga Fits Everyone
Hatha yoga involves postures, or asana, designed to stretch body, breathing and relaxation techniques. All asana should be performed gradually without undue strain to tendons, ligaments and the spine. The whole point of the technique is to enter and leave poses slowly and gently. Deep breathing in hatha yoga promotes to deliver more oxygen to the blood stream and muscles. Hatha yoga is great
- Jan 06, 2015 The Features of Yoga Classes for Children
- Oct 16, 2014 Hatha Yoga Benefits
- Jul 30, 2014 Relieving Stress in the Workplace is an Employer's Job
- Mar 30, 2014 Yoga Teacher for Beginners. Part 3.
- Feb 11, 2014 Yoga Teacher for Beginners. Part 2.
- Jan 17, 2014 Yoga Teacher for Beginners. Part 1.
- Dec 03, 2013 Improve Your Mindfulness
- Nov 26, 2013 Workouts with Heartrate Monitor
- Oct 02, 2013 Yoga Benefits for Pregnant Women