Every so often, a subject of debate will launch itself into the national conversation. Healthcare, an always contended theme, was ushered to the front of the zeitgeist after a countrywide push to universalize American medical care. Those looking to keep track of the latest ebbs and flows in the contention will understandably beeline to this site. There's a lot of knowledge required to form a well-informed and sharp perspective on this issue. This blog helps newbies grow well-versed quickly.
- Jan 19, 2015 Hospice Is Becoming a Chain Business - Forbes
- Jan 18, 2015 Health Insurance Startup [co-op] Collapses In Iowa : Shots - Health News : NPR
- Dec 12, 2014 JAMA Network | JAMA | Reshaping US Health Care: From Competition and Confiscation to Cooperation and Mobilization
- Dec 07, 2014 Robert Nozick, father of libertarianism: Even he gave up on the movement he inspired.
- Nov 02, 2014 Trends With Benefits | This American Life
- Nov 02, 2014 Are Americans Finding Affordable Coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplaces? - The Commonwealth Fund
- Nov 02, 2014 A Direct Primary Care Medical Home: The Qliance Experience
- Sep 21, 2014 Why We Must Ration Health Care - NYTimes.com
- Sep 12, 2014 In praise of placebos - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Sep 12, 2014 Why More, Not Fewer, People Might Start Getting Health Insurance Through Work - NYTimes.com
- Aug 29, 2014 Expansion of Mental Health Care Hits Obstacles - NYTimes.com
- Aug 22, 2014 Opinion: UPMC’s costly divorce from Highmark - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Aug 19, 2014 Assisted suicide debate in United Kingdom: House of Lords on death with dignity.
- Aug 13, 2014 Non-profit hospital CEOs' compensation rises again | Modern Healthcare
- Aug 04, 2014 Adventures in ‘Prior Authorization’ - NYTimes.com
- Aug 04, 2014 Busting the seven great myths of poverty
- Jul 22, 2014 Fertile ground for Medicaid pitch- The Washington Post
- Jul 21, 2014 They have health insurance but may not understand it
- Jul 17, 2014 At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Its Ex-C.E.O. Finds Lucrative Work - NYTimes.com
- Jul 11, 2014 Insurers Once on the Fence Plan to Join Health Exchanges in ’15 - NYTimes.com
- Jul 10, 2014 The giant problem American health care ignores - Vox
- Jul 09, 2014 BBC News - Do doctors understand test results?
- Jul 09, 2014 Our unrealistic views of death, through a doctor’s eyes - The Washington Post
- Jun 20, 2014 The Role Of Sales Representatives In Driving Physicians’ Off-Label Prescription Habits – Health Affairs Blog
- Jun 05, 2014 JAMA Network | JAMA Internal Medicine | The Political Polarization of Physicians in the United States: An Analysis of Campaign Contributions to Federal Elections, 1991 Through 2012