Pissed Consumer offers a platform for angry and concerned customers to let their voice be heard. Complaints are listed here for a variety of services, including the healthcare sector. Submit a complaint or stay informed get the latest reviews of hospitals, clinics, medical centers, and doctors.
Breaking the Budget with Rental Cars
Budget Rent A Car – “Bait and Switch” Budget Rent A Car – Budget applied fuel surcharge even though I filled car before return. Budget Rent A Car – Forced to buy optional insurance Rental cars fall into the range of necessary evils when traveling. It’s bad enough to make it through the security checkpoints […]
No Help for the Needy?
Salvation Army – PRICES TOO HIGH FOR THE TRULY POOR AND NEEDY. SA adapts corporate pattern of Greed over Compassion. Salvation army did not help The thrift store market is surging! You won’t hear about it on television and you won’t read about it in the papers, but drive through a city and you’ll see […]
One Glaring Problem with Blinds
Levolor cordless shades–failure prone Levolor – 6 out of 12 broken within 1 year unhappy with Levolor cordless blinds Your blinds may be one of the most appreciated areas of your home – even if you never really think of them. After all, once you have blinds up, you don’t have to worry about people […]
- Mar 19, 2014 Drama in the Make-Up Department
- Mar 17, 2014 Rebates That Never Arrive
- Mar 14, 2014 Scary Mortgages and Scams
- Mar 11, 2014 The Unfortunate World of Weight Loss Rebills
- Mar 05, 2014 Online Deal Disasters
- Mar 03, 2014 Sometimes the Best Airlines Go Bad
- Feb 27, 2014 Movie Madness
- Feb 21, 2014 The Trouble with Tax Time
- Feb 18, 2014 Comcast Buys Out Time Warner Cable: Shady Deal or Good Business Sense?
- Feb 17, 2014 A Tablet Deal That’s Definitely Too Good to Be True
- Feb 14, 2014 Happy Valentine’s Day?
- Feb 13, 2014 When Grooming Goes Bad