STEAM : How to make moving noodle robots
School starts back up for me at the very end of August but today, my youngest grandson, age 21/2, and I decided to spend a little time over in the classroom. I have piles of odds and ends stashed around the classroom that I have collected to use for when school starts back up. One of my collections […]
Put your favorite children’s book in a discovery bottle!
Amazing and affordable literacy discovery bottles for the early childhood classroom!
Rainbow fruit cup snack
Inspired by my assistant, Miss Lauren, who started bringing her lunch in a jar and created a rainbow fruit jar – I thought “Hey, our students would like that too!” I gathered up some clear plastic cups with lids (donated to me by Panera Bread) and then purchased some fresh fruit for our class rainbow fruit in […]
- Feb 22, 2016 Please pass the orange
- Jan 23, 2016 Baby it’s cold outside
- Jul 21, 2015 STEAM : How to make moving noodle robots
- Apr 27, 2015 Put your favorite children’s book in a discovery bottle!
- Mar 17, 2015 Rainbow fruit cup snack
- Mar 15, 2015 Let’s make a rainbow together!
- Mar 08, 2015 Map game and drawing in preschool
- Mar 07, 2015 More with maps in preschool
- Mar 06, 2015 Learn more about the Teach Preschool blog
- Feb 23, 2015 Simple exploration of maps in preschool
- Feb 16, 2015 Large motor play for preschoolers
- Nov 16, 2014 A whole lot of holes!
- Nov 15, 2014 Simple and fun alphabet review in preschool
- Oct 29, 2014 DIY Pumpkin Puzzles
- Oct 28, 2014 Let’s make pumpkin seed soup!
- Oct 23, 2014 Dominoes on the tinker table
- Oct 21, 2014 Waterplay their way
- Oct 20, 2014 I have hands!
- Oct 17, 2014 Exploring letters with leaves
- Oct 15, 2014 Fun with Fall Leaves!
- Oct 13, 2014 It must be tummy time!
- Oct 12, 2014 Writing thank you notes
- Oct 11, 2014 Firetruck fun in preschool!
- Oct 11, 2014 Stop, Drop, and Roll : Fire safety week in preschool
- Oct 09, 2014 Putting out fires with our DIY fire extinguishers!