CDC Releases New Report on Autism Prevalence of 1 in 68 as autism awareness month begins in April
Autism spectrum disorder is now diagnosed in 1 in every 68 children, making it the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
Rest in Peace Avonte
For months we have been watching and waiting receive a positive outcome for Avonte Oquendo. Avonte was last seen on October 4, 2013 when he left his school. He was non verbal and diagnosed with autism.
Eye on O.C.: A safe bet for support
Life-sized playing cards, poker aficionados and TV stars were part of the Vegas-style event at the seventh annual Ante Up for Autism Gala and Casino Night. The event at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point was held to benefit Talk About Curing Autism (TACA).
- Jan 09, 2014 CA ONLY – Qualified Medicaid Waiver Payments Not Subject to Federal Tax in 2014
- Nov 22, 2013 Eye on O.C.: A safe bet for support
- Oct 30, 2013 TACA is so grateful of the support from Happy Family Brands & founder Shazi Visram
- Oct 29, 2013 OC Register – Opinion Insert
- Oct 25, 2013 Benefit: 7th Annual ‘Ante Up For Autism’
- Oct 17, 2013 Virgen: ‘Ante Up For Autism’ a winner
- Sep 23, 2013 CDC Announces Newest Threats: Superbugs