If we could include this in our top five, we would, as this blog is one of the most comprehensive out there. At Stand and Deliver, Dr. Rixa Freeze--a PhD and mama of 3--reflects on pregnancy, birth, and mothering. You'll find a bit of everything: personal narratives, academic essays, birth stories, and cultural critiques.
- Feb 16, 2016 A bun in the oven: connecting the food and birth movements
- Jan 29, 2016 Can motherhood be an asset in academia?
- Jan 19, 2016 Pint-sized babywearing
- Jan 13, 2016 Review of Touching Bellies, Touching Lives by Judy Gabriel
- Dec 26, 2015 Merry Christmas from the Freezes!
- Dec 23, 2015 Winter Solstice Celebration
- Dec 11, 2015 What a baby's tongue does during breastfeeding
- Dec 07, 2015 Welcome to Sweden
- Dec 03, 2015 What did you do when you were #7monthsawesome?
- Nov 23, 2015 Laid-back breastfeeding
- Nov 01, 2015 Happy 9th birthday Zari!
- Oct 31, 2015 Fall Forest Fairies
- Oct 17, 2015 Fall break
- Sep 29, 2015 Bookworm takes a nap
- Sep 17, 2015 Help Midwives for Haiti at The Amazing Raise
- Sep 08, 2015 Did you have a breech baby? Please participate in this short survey
- Sep 02, 2015 BeliBea Nourish pumping & nursing bra
- Aug 28, 2015 Adjusting to life back home
- Aug 18, 2015 Attic before & after pictures
- Aug 18, 2015 See us on House Hunters International!
- Aug 16, 2015 Our last day in France
- Aug 14, 2015 Linen baby hammock for sale
- Aug 12, 2015 Cloth diapers for sale
- Aug 10, 2015 The long road home
- Aug 01, 2015 Things I'm loving right now