Lesley Everest is a trained doula and doula trainer. This blog provides many insights to the doula life with well researched posts and familiar stories. Lesley uses this blog to reach out to other doulas the help train as well as families in search of other options. She brings all of her knowledge and shares her passion for childbirth.
- Feb 15, 2016 MotherWit Loves Matraea!
- Feb 11, 2016 One Hundred Thousand Contractions and Counting
- Feb 03, 2016 I Can't Stand Being Pregnant...and that's ok.
- Jan 23, 2016 Jewish transgender man gives birth and embraces life as a single ‘abba’
- Jan 01, 2016 5 Realistic Parenting Resolutions
- Dec 30, 2015 4 Keys to Night Time Survival for New Parents
- Dec 14, 2015 Adjusting to Life with a Toddler and a New Baby
- Dec 13, 2015 BellyFit Giveaway! MakeMyBellyFit
- Dec 04, 2015 Just Eat the Monkey: Keeping it Simple in Birth and Breastfeeding
- Nov 18, 2015 I Did Not Fight Cancer
- Nov 07, 2015 Trying to Find Your Voice in the NICU: A Mother's Story
- Nov 02, 2015 5 Ways to Prevent Disappointment in the Delivery Room
- Oct 18, 2015 The Heart of Grace: Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Sep 29, 2015 Mr. Clean and Me: My Pregnant Love Affair
- Sep 15, 2015 Just had a Baby? Feeling Overwhelmed? A Postpartum Doula Can Help.
- Sep 05, 2015 Doulas are not a Luxury "How Doulas Have A Huge, Positive Impact On C-Section Rates"
- Sep 02, 2015 Confessions of a Wildly Successful Doula
- Aug 28, 2015 5 Ways You Can be an Amazing Birth Partner
- Aug 12, 2015 My Baby is a Jerk!
- Jun 14, 2015 Five Tips for Dealing with Challenging Client Choices
- Apr 15, 2015 Don't Give Me My Baby: Reclaiming a Vital Moment
- Apr 15, 2015 Don't Give me my Baby: Reclaiming a Vital Moment
- Apr 11, 2015 7 Steps to Owning Your Hospital Birth
- Mar 24, 2015 What it Means to be a Doula. Happy World Doula Week!
- Oct 11, 2014 Postpartum Pressure