Blogger Jamie Lothridge is a middle school teacher who loves to bake "deliciously addictive" recipes in the evenings and on weekends. Her tutorials are a must for learning how to make perfectly uniform- sized cupcakes and how to properly and easily fill cupcakes. She offers her amazing recipes for salted caramel, Grand Marnier, and Snickers cupcakes.
Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
A simple salad of arugula, tomatoes, and tomatoes drizzled with a fresh basil vinaigrette.
Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Basil Vinaigrette is a post from: My Baking Addiction
Adult Hot Chocolate
Three sweet and boozy recipes for Adult Hot Chocolate, that will be sure to warm you up this holiday season.
Adult Hot Chocolate is a post from: My Baking Addiction
- Apr 15, 2014 Whipped Cream Dyed Eggs
- Apr 15, 2014 Cake Mix Cookies
- Apr 08, 2014 Mini Chocolate Poke Cakes
- Apr 03, 2014 Giant M&M Cookies
- Apr 03, 2014 Monkey Bread Muffins
- Apr 01, 2014 Malted Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Mar 28, 2014 Skillet Brownies
- Mar 26, 2014 Meyer Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Mar 21, 2014 Sriracha Bloody Mary
- Mar 19, 2014 Chocolate Bread
- Mar 14, 2014 Friday Faves
- Mar 13, 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Craft: Shamrock Garland
- Mar 12, 2014 Snickers Cookies
- Mar 05, 2014 Coconut Muffins
- Feb 25, 2014 Orange Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread
- Feb 21, 2014 Guest Post: Tex Mex Salad
- Feb 20, 2014 Nutella Cheesecake Trifles
- Feb 13, 2014 Valentine’s Day Sweets & Crafts
- Feb 11, 2014 Cranberry Orange Scones
- Feb 08, 2014 Valentine’s Champagne Cocktail
- Feb 07, 2014 Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Feb 05, 2014 Hello Baby!
- Jan 29, 2014 Sweet & Spicy Snack Mix
- Jan 28, 2014 Guest Post: Ultimate Oreos
- Jan 24, 2014 Vanilla-Infused Pear Dark n’ Stormy