This blogger is more than qualified to write on the topic of childbirth. With over 30 years experience as a childbirth educator, journalist, and birth researcher, Connie Livingston seeks to educate women so that they can make informed decisions during childbirth.
- Dec 01, 2014 Five Tips for Staying Healthier This Holiday Season!
- Nov 24, 2014 Birth Rocks Academy in UK
- Nov 20, 2014 Obstetric Violence & Human Rights - Dr. Amali Lokugamage
- Nov 18, 2014 Tips When Writing Behavioral Objectives
- Nov 07, 2014 Not all birth advocacy comes from the usual suspects!
- Oct 30, 2014 Has the Focus of Birth Professionals Changed?
- Oct 24, 2014 Breastfeeding in the First Hour After Birth
- Oct 10, 2014 Conquering Tocophobia with Haptotherapy
- Sep 30, 2014 Nitrous Oxide in Labor: Don’t Start Laughing Quite Yet
- Sep 29, 2014 Examining the Lack of Communication Regarding Evidence Based Information in Childbearing Women and their Care Providers.
- Sep 24, 2014 The Birth By The Numbers Update!
- Sep 23, 2014 2014 ICEA Conference: Post conference Wrapup
- Sep 03, 2014 Five Facts Your Care Provider May Not Tell You About Labor and Birth
- Aug 19, 2014 Using You Tube to Enhance Childbirth Education Part 2
- Aug 15, 2014 Using You Tube to Enhance Childbirth Education Part 1
- Jul 31, 2014 The Fetal Biome: The Beginnings of Prenatal Parenting
- Jul 21, 2014 Climate Change in Birth
- Jul 15, 2014 Breastmilk the Movie - a new film by Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein
- Jul 15, 2014 Childbirth Educators - provide Parents with Tools!
- Jul 09, 2014 CDC Releases US Breastfeeding Report Card
- Jun 30, 2014 World Breastfeeding Week ~ Just one month away
- Jun 25, 2014 US State Legislation on Breastfeeding in Public ~ It's all about perspective
- Jun 12, 2014 Great New Guidebook for Promoting and Practicing Physiologic Labor/Birth
- Jun 02, 2014 Feng Shui in the Labor Room?
- May 23, 2014 What Do Beach Balls, Pool Noodles and HoolaHoops Have To Do with Childbirth Education Classes?