Water: The Lifeblood of Texas Economic Development
Water: The Lifeblood of Texas Economic Development Texas politicians are fond of telling businesses in other states that they should consider relocating to the Lone Star State. Low taxes and a strong workforce are indeed appealing factors for many companies in Texas. But water is an equally large factor when it comes to economic development, […]
2014 San Antonio Business Journal Best in Commercial Real Estate Awards
BIG RED DOG was honored to attend the 2014 San Antonio Business Journal Best in Commercial Real Estate Awards today at the Pearl Stables in downtown San Antonio. The event featured prominent players in San Antonio’s development community, and BIG RED DOG was proud to be the engineers for two of the winning projects. First, […]
Water in Texas is for Fighting
Water in Texas is for Fighting There’s a saying popular in the American West that “whiskey’s for drinking, and water is for fighting.” It’s not hard to see why it’s such a well-worn phrase, especially in Texas. As Texas cities grow – and many are seeing populations double every 25 years – water is becoming […]
- Jul 10, 2014 Vantage at Shavano Park: Completion Photos
- Jul 03, 2014 Elan Riverwalk
- Jun 30, 2014 New Development Taking Shape in the Trinity River Corridor
- Jun 26, 2014 Under Construction: Peanut Factory Lofts
- Jun 23, 2014 The Trinity River Corridor’s Rich History
- Jun 20, 2014 Under Construction: Villa Espada
- Jun 18, 2014 5/14 Civil + Structural Engineering News: Green Design in Civil Engineering
- Jun 17, 2014 What is a Super Neighborhood in Houston?
- Jun 16, 2014 Recreation and Environmental Stewardship In the Trinity River Corridor
- Jun 12, 2014 What does the Edwards Aquifer Contributing Zone mean for my development?
- Jun 10, 2014 What is a TIRZ?
- Jun 09, 2014 The Trinity River Corridor Project’s Transportation Improvements
- Jun 06, 2014 What does the Edwards Aquifer Recharge Zone mean for my development?
- Jun 02, 2014 What is the mandatory detention process in San Antonio?
- Jun 02, 2014 The Trinity River Corridor Project Paves The Way For New Development
- May 27, 2014 What are the impact fees in San Antonio?
- May 27, 2014 San Antonio Water Systems’ Impact Fee
- May 27, 2014 Neighborhood Planning Areas in Austin
- May 20, 2014 Do I need a Traffic Impact Analysis?
- May 16, 2014 Are there any parking reductions or credits in the City of Austin?
- May 08, 2014 5 Year Anniversary BIG RED Bash
- May 06, 2014 What’s a Flag Lot? What are the Flag Lot Regulations in the City of Austin?
- May 02, 2014 Staff Spotlight: Kevin Denson
- Apr 29, 2014 4/29/14 San Antonio Business Journal: 210 Developers Taps BIG RED DOG for South San Antonio deal
- Apr 27, 2014 BIG RED DOG Celebrates our First 5 Years