Larry James has been a full-time professional speaker, author, and relationship coach since 1987. His blog has great relationship advice and will help you to determine which relationships are worth saving, how to save them, and when it's best to let go.
30-Day Relationship Challenge
Spice up your relationship with this 30-day challenge. There are hundreds of ways to do this. It's important to keep romance alive. This list below will get you started. Read more...
Dating Tips for Seniors
The first rule: Be really sure you're ready to date. If you're not ready, you simply aren't in a position to find a "healthy" relationship. To do so, you need to feel reasonably happy and confident of your worth. Read more...
- Sep 04, 2015 Go Forth and Be Happy!
- Aug 31, 2015 How to Deal With a Depressed Spouse
- Aug 27, 2015 Never Quit When You Are Behind!
- Aug 23, 2015 It’s Not WHAT You Say, But HOW You Say It!!!
- Aug 19, 2015 Don’t Blink!
- Aug 11, 2015 Stop Talking About Your Relationship and Just Live It
- Aug 03, 2015 THINK!
- Jul 30, 2015 Who Gave You Your First Smile Today?
- Jul 26, 2015 13 Ways to Keep Snoring From Ruining Your Relationship
- Jul 22, 2015 A Geriatrics Tale about…
- Jul 18, 2015 Want More Intimacy?
- Jul 14, 2015 Is It Time to Get Rid of Marriage?
- Jul 10, 2015 Hope is Not a Strategy
- Jul 06, 2015 Got Answers? We’ve Got Questions!
- Jul 05, 2015 Angry?
- Jul 02, 2015 Hit the Road, Jack…
- Jun 24, 2015 It’s Never Too Late to Get Back on Track… S#XUALLY!
- Jun 20, 2015 The Key to Lasting Love
- Jun 16, 2015 Are You Available for Intimacy?
- Jun 12, 2015 Single? ~ Focus on This One Thing!
- Jun 08, 2015 Happy Couples Accentuate the Positive
- Jun 04, 2015 Chivalry is DEAD!?! (Or is it?)
- May 31, 2015 So… What About Bedtime?
- May 27, 2015 Does Your Partner Suffer From Memory Slips?
- May 27, 2015 Chivalry is DEAD!?! (Or is it?)