Take The Hint of Someone’s Disrespectful Behaviour & Stop Being So ‘Nice’ About It
Some people don’t know how to just come correct and be straight up about what they want, so for example, when they want to end your relationship, they choose to opt for behaving badly in the hopes that you will do their dirty work and call time on it. What’s even funnier is that while […]
Podcast Ep. 12: ‘Tis The Season To Be Stressed Out, Toxic Type, Knowing When To Fold
It’s time for the weekly episode of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions podcast. The universe seems to be having a bit of a laugh at the moment where it’s throwing me opportunities to stand up for myself. I’d actually written in my journal a while back that I mustn’t be afraid to stand up for myself […]
We’re Gonna Go Back… Waaaay Back: The Ex Factor
While doing a spot of clearing out the other day, I came across an old post (2005) from my now defunct personal blog that sowed the seeds for Baggage Reclaim. I used to get emails from people telling me that they printed this out and carried it in their purse or that they read and […]
- Nov 12, 2015 We’re Gonna Go Back… Waaaay Back: The Ex Factor
- Nov 09, 2015 5 Irrational Fears & Beliefs About No Contact
- Nov 02, 2015 “Why did you get me to trust you?” Why walls can make us ripe for the charmers…
- Oct 26, 2015 The Reset Button and Just Move On and Fuggedaboudit
- Oct 24, 2015 Podcast Ep. 10: Future Faking, Options With Tricky Family Members, Yikes! Another Favour!
- Oct 21, 2015 Um, *Why* Are You Telling Me This? [When Exes & ‘Friends’ Tell You Stuff You *Really* Don’t Need To Know]
- Oct 17, 2015 Podcast Ep.9: Breaking Up ‘Nicely’, Not Listening To Our Inner Voice, ‘Right’ Time To Be Exclusive
- Oct 13, 2015 Testing People Out Always Leads To Setting Ourselves Up To Fail
- Oct 10, 2015 Podcast Ep.8: Inappropriate Remarks To Singles, Do You ‘Get Over’ Abandonment and Abuse?, Guilty or Not Guilty?
- Oct 05, 2015 Letting People In On Our Struggles Is How We Show Compassion For Us
- Oct 03, 2015 Podcast Ep. 7: Keeping Score, Can Men & Women Just Be Friends?, Facing My Fear of Confrontation
- Sep 28, 2015 Why Me and Not Them?
- Sep 26, 2015 Podcast Ep. 6: Ask For Help, Stop Overfeeding Your Worry Fish, and You Can’t Have a Relationship If They Don’t Make Time
- Sep 21, 2015 Forgiving Me For Abandonment
- Sep 19, 2015 Podcast Ep. 5: Tricky Co-workers, Trying To Be Liked By ‘Everyone’ , Dating Someone Without Initial Attraction
- Sep 14, 2015 Dealing With Drainers – the folk who Dump & Charge Up
- Sep 12, 2015 Podcast: Is Facebook ruling your world?, How are you feeling?, The Booty Call Fairy Tale
- Sep 08, 2015 Our “I can” and “I can’t” isn’t always accurate
- Sep 05, 2015 Podcast: The Critical Parent’s Effect on You, Mixing Up Boredom With Fear of Being Alone With You, Stop Putting It Off
- Sep 04, 2015 Podcast: The Critical Parent’s Effect on You, Mixing Up Boredom With Being Disengaged With You, Stop Putting It Off
- Sep 02, 2015 Figuring out whether you have the landmarks of a relationship that’s going somewhere good
- Aug 28, 2015 Podcast: Triggered? What’s the Baggage Behind It?, “You complete me”, What To Do When You Bump Into Your Ex When NC
- Aug 24, 2015 Shifting from blame to taking responsibility for you
- Aug 21, 2015 Podcast: Yay! The first episode of “The Baggage Sessions” is live!
- Aug 18, 2015 Sometimes we see radio silence as the preferable option to vulnerability