Could anything be more delightful than Italian-inspired food and photographs? Ilva loves Italian but comes from Swedish roots, so expect a little of both. She lives in Tuscany, the perfect setting for the food blogger, and one that readers can't get enough of.
Food Photography & Food Styling Workshop in Stockholm, Sweden
Read more about our new food photography and food styling workshop here!
The post Food Photography & Food Styling Workshop in Stockholm, Sweden appeared first on Lucullian delights - an Italian experience.
Plated Stories’s Food Photography & Food Writing Workshop/Retreat ‘Inspiration’
Yesterday we opened up the registrations of our new Plated Stories Workshop/Retreat that will take place in Chinon, France 16-18 April. I wrote about it on my ‘new’ blog here and here you find it on Plated Stories! Hurry up...
The post Plated Stories’s Food Photography & Food Writing Workshop/Retreat ‘Inspiration’ appeared first on Lucullian delights - an Italian experience.
An new old start
I have suddenly realized why I almost never blog here on Lucullian – I am so throughly tired of cooking, styling and writing recipes to blog about. I still love creating recipes but all the stuff around it? Noooo… (At...
The post An new old start appeared first on Lucullian delights - an Italian experience.
- Nov 25, 2014 Rosemary and Vanilla Apple Butter
- Nov 20, 2014 What a pot of stock can lead to – Chicken and Bean Crostini
- Nov 16, 2014 A Flaky Flat bread – Dhakai Bakharkahni
- Oct 24, 2014 A Potato and Tomato Soup, a gift from my mother-in-law
- Oct 10, 2014 At last – the Bread Baking Buddy Roundup!
- Sep 24, 2014 About Bread
- Sep 16, 2014 A historical bread – Robert May’s French Bread from 1660.
- Aug 20, 2014 On Food, Being an Expat and Rice Pudding
- Aug 17, 2014 Polenta Bread
- Jul 23, 2014 Kindness and Roasted Peppers With Goat’s Cheese on Herby Couscous
- Jul 16, 2014 Back to the roots – Panmarino bread
- Jul 07, 2014 Purposeless walking and Honey Roasted Rhubarb and Peaches.
- Jul 01, 2014 Look around and see what happens – Pepper and Smoked Pancetta Crostini
- May 16, 2014 Wild Rice and Onion Bread, well almost!
- May 15, 2014 A New Plated Stories Food photography and Food Writing Workshop and Farinata with Pancetta
- Apr 02, 2014 Do me a favour….
- Mar 16, 2014 Finally a winner! And James Beard’s Water-proofed Bread
- Feb 27, 2014 A little bit of Pisa.
- Feb 19, 2014 Finally a finalist!
- Feb 16, 2014 Stretch your mind – Rgaïf
- Feb 07, 2014 Pods
- Feb 04, 2014 Radio waves in the night – Chocolate and Matcha Tea Cake
- Jan 28, 2014 A ramble and Oven-baked Carrot and Butternut Squash Soup With Caraway Seeds
- Jan 16, 2014 Chocolate Prune Bread
- Jan 14, 2014 Somewhere there is summer – Oven Baked Peperonata with Celery and Olives