White Chocolate-Dipped Citrus Segments
At a time of year when not much colourful foods are in season, citrus is my way to add a little vibrancy back into my kitchen. This is the simplest of treats to showcase them, just like I like them. It’s barely a recipe, but something that’s nice enough to serve guests for dessert.I love […] Read more...
Homemade Gravlax with Dill and Clementine
Certain dishes have that innate quality of making any meal feel like a special occasion. Gravlax fits that bill, no matter how it’s served. Simply cured with salt and a few seasonings gravalx really is an easy recipe to make at home. The only requirement is making sure that the salmon that you use is […] Read more...
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts and Grainy Mustard Sauce
Entertaining is not something everyone does with complete ease of mind. What should my menu be? How much should I serve? Can I entertain stress-free even if my kitchen is pretty tight for space? These are all valid concerns and ones I have often heard people worry about when they’re planning a get-together. When it […] Read more...
- Oct 18, 2014 A Few Fall Faves
- Sep 08, 2014 Sesame Crusted Tuna and Soba Noodle Bowls
- Sep 02, 2014 3 best restaurants in the Basque region of France
- Aug 03, 2014 Chocolate-Covered Cherries
- Jul 05, 2014 Five-Spice Pork Lettuce Cups with Pickled Heirloom Carrots
- Jun 22, 2014 Chilled Strawberry Mint Soup
- Jun 15, 2014 Peach, Avocado and Scallop Salad
- May 30, 2014 Chocolate and Grand Marnier Tiramisu
- May 04, 2014 Blackberry-Yuzu Mojitos
- Apr 20, 2014 Sweet Braised Fennel
- Mar 29, 2014 Parmesan and Portobello Baked Eggs
- Mar 15, 2014 Lemon-Scented Olive Oil Cake with Plumped Figs
- Feb 24, 2014 Blood Orange, Arugula and Avocado Salad
- Feb 15, 2014 Watermelon Radish Carpaccio with Avocado and Feta Cheese
- Feb 12, 2014 Cookbook Club with Ottolenghi and a Giveaway
- Feb 09, 2014 Cardamom and Sage Mango Spritzer
- Feb 01, 2014 Pea and Ricotta Bruschetta
- Jan 11, 2014 Bruléed Grapefruit