Tech at Night: We really need to primary big regulator Bill Shuster.
Sometimes you just know somebody needs primaried. Wednesday I learned of a member of Congress who's clearly only in the House because daddy was in the House before him, and he's using the influence he has out a personal sense of entitlement. That's clearly why Bill Shuster wants to ban phones on planes, despite both the OBama FCC and FAA thinking it's a good idea to let the market decide this. Shuster was first elected in 2001. He needs a refresher on what happened in 2001, that would make us consider why passengers on planes may want that option, and why we should let Mister Market figure it out, instead of a blanket ban.
Look we get it, he's big important man and he flies on planes often, and so he wants to order the airlines to do what he wants, because that's what he thinks the perk of being the son of a Congressman is. But that's why we need to defeat his bill, and defeat him in the primary.
Hilarious: Ted Cruz Wishes Sarah Palin A Happy Birthday | Rated By Politifact
Happy Birthday Gov. Palin
Tech at Night: The true agenda of Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald.
Even the Glenns Greenwald now admits that NSA work leads to dead terrorists. We come to the true agenda of Edward Snowden and his accomplices: hindering America and aiding our enemies.
It's a real shame that the NSA was apparently pretty insecure. Fortunately it sounds like he would fail today.
Bitcoiners have even been scamming their allies, Mt. Gox.
- Feb 14, 2014 Common Core: a PRAGMATIC observation for politicians.
- Feb 14, 2014 This is What Happens When You Makes Us Care
- Feb 13, 2014 New Video HAMMERS Obama On Executive Power
- Feb 13, 2014 The Establishment, Allegations of Purity, and Reality
- Feb 13, 2014 The Wrong Kind of Gay
- Feb 13, 2014 The burden of truth
- Feb 13, 2014 Ken Buck Wants Colorado to Choose a New Direction
- Feb 13, 2014 Keywords: Barack Obama, Cult of Personality, 2010-2020, Democrats
- Feb 13, 2014 Environmentalists Amp Up Keystone Pipeline Protests
- Feb 13, 2014 Primaries Matter
- Feb 13, 2014 Tech at Night: We really need to primary big regulator Bill Shuster.
- Feb 12, 2014 Send Senate Conservatives Fund As Much As You Can NOW
- Feb 12, 2014 The Finger Lickin’ Fraud Gets Caught in his Game
- Feb 12, 2014 Mitch McConnell Provides Key Vote to Give Obama a Blank Check
- Feb 12, 2014 An appetite for domination
- Feb 12, 2014 Rough among the Diamonds
- Feb 12, 2014 “We Did Not Treat President Bush This Way”
- Feb 12, 2014 Nancy French on Sarah Palin and Ghost Writing
- Feb 12, 2014 ‘Impeach the President’
- Feb 12, 2014 I believe that it is time for the Beck Song in the #sdmayor election.
- Feb 11, 2014 We’re Being Played Like Fools
- Feb 11, 2014 Obamacare Demonstrates Why Socialists Need Both Hammer and Sickle
- Feb 11, 2014 Hilarious: Ted Cruz Wishes Sarah Palin A Happy Birthday | Rated By Politifact
- Feb 11, 2014 Eric Holder to be pardoned later this year?
- Feb 11, 2014 Who will save us from debt lock?