Michal Březina: “I feel lucky for who I am and what I’m doing. Life gave me so much”
He will turn 24 next April 30th, and his smile hides a somehwat shy guy, able nonetheless to open up as soon as we begin our interview. The Czech Michal Březina, bronze medallist at the Europeans’ in Zagreb last year, catches your attention both with his eyes and with his words, unveiling a mature guy, aware of being lucky for everything life gave him so far.
Javier Fernandez: ice on fire
Javier, First of all thank you for your kindness and for this inteview
ISU Grand Prix. For you NHK Trophy in Tokyo and Rostelecom Cup in Moscow : 5th place in the first competition and… 3rd place in the second …We haven’t seen last season’s Fernandez yet…Can you speak about your competitions?
Tomas Verner: “This is my last season, and I want to end it with a smile”
Even though this news was in the air and we had already sensed it coming, it’s somewhat sad to hear it directly from him: Tomas Verner will end his competitive career this season. The Czech athlete told us he will end his career with no regrets, proud to have given a lot to this sport, but most importantly willing to “end each competition with a smile, from now till the Olympics”, right to the very last program.
- Dec 09, 2013 Javier Fernandez: ice on fire
- Nov 27, 2013 Tomas Verner: “This is my last season, and I want to end it with a smile”
- Nov 21, 2013 Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje: we are interpreting the melancholy of tango and the sad story of Maria, ghost of Buenos Aires
- Nov 20, 2013 Jason Brown: when dreams come true
- Nov 15, 2013 Zabijako/Zabojev will not take part in 2014 Winter Olympics
- Nov 13, 2013 Plushenko withdraws from Cup of Russia
- Nov 05, 2013 Ivan Righini’s challenge: I chose Italy to make history
- Oct 15, 2013 Interview with Narumi Takahashi and Ryuichi Kihara
- Oct 07, 2013 Della Monica/Guarise to be part of the SSRRL Forum ice club; Cappellini/Lanotte revealed their new programs.