This is a very funny and entertaining blog. This hilarious mom brings you reviews and honest opinions of weight loss tools, diets and books. She covers a wide range of topics from parenting to health and fitness. She makes you laugh and the photos on this site are adorable and funny.The baby duct tape to the wall will have you in laughing till you cry. You will actually enjoy getting fit when you are on this site.
I Have a Heart Defect: Me and My Myocardial Bridge (Crushing chest pain is one way to cure an exercise addiction I guess!)
Andersen Family – April 2015 photo courtesy of Still Memories photography Vomiting at a finish line isn’t exactly unheard of. In fact, spectacular displays of bodily fluids are half the fun of watching sports! (Is it just me or … Continue reading →
Weight loss might make you healthier but it probably won’t make you happier, according to a new study
Getting skinny will solve all our problems, right? We will be unconditionally loved by all, be able to run marathons in under three hours and, of course, be able to wear bikinis and heels to any occasion, including black tie … Continue reading →
- Jul 30, 2014 The pregnancy test
- Jul 10, 2014 Permission to quit: You have it. [Anything worth loving is worth sacrificing for but not everything you sacrifice for is worth loving]
- Jul 03, 2014 I’m tired, I love you and I need a break
- Jul 02, 2014 Have you ever been told you hit/run/cry like a girl? [It's time we make "being a girl" not an insult]
- Jun 30, 2014 On quitting drinking… when I’ve never had a drink [How to make self-care non-negotiable]
- Jun 27, 2014 What is the deal with Isagenix? Health miracle, scam, or just a protein shake looking for someone who likes long walks and cuddling?
- Jun 25, 2014 An epic love story that will renew your faith in people: “Just because life is hard doesn’t mean it can’t be good” [The Hope and Steve Dezember Story]
- Jun 23, 2014 The rising epidemic of “hidden” eating disorders ["I'm disordered but not diseased"]
- Jun 20, 2014 4 reasons people try to take away your beauty (and why you shouldn’t let them). [What I wish I knew when I was 18]
- Jun 09, 2014 GFE Updates: A crazy road trip, a surprise package, readers doing rad stuff and my cat is healing!
- Jun 05, 2014 My fitness ANTI-bucket list: 10 things it’s okay if you never do! [And how to do them if you insist]
- Jun 04, 2014 Eggsplosion: The “other” time of the month [Ovulation syndrome and how to help it]
- Jun 02, 2014 Extreme selfies: Is it kosher to post pics of you on yoga, marathons and, heaven help us all, on the Christ the Redeemer statue?
- May 29, 2014 This is how NOT to talk to women about our bodies [new video claims to debunk the thigh gap, is full of stupid]
- May 28, 2014 Is learning a second language worth it? [Researchers say not really, to which I say el burro sabe mas que tu]
- May 22, 2014 What to do for a woman who’s having a miscarriage: Love, listening, lunches and other stuff [Reader Question]
- May 20, 2014 How being a pet owner keeps me healthy
- May 13, 2014 Bigger plants, less food: New Harvard study shows how global warming may starve us
- May 12, 2014 How to not eat when you’re not hungry [Why is something so simple so hard??]
- May 12, 2014 Thanks Mom… For Telling Me Gum-Chewing is Illegal [Happy You Have a Uterus Day!]
- May 08, 2014 “I love your potential more than I love you”: The importance of loving ourselves for who we are now
- May 07, 2014 You Know You’re a Fitness Nerd If… [My top 20 funniest answers - what are yours?]
- May 06, 2014 Why Are We So Scared to Say What We Mean? Necklace Promises to Rescue You From Bad Dates But Not Bad Taste
- May 05, 2014 Learning to Enjoy the Now: 8 Steps to Ditching Worry and Regret [From someone who's basically made of worry and regret. And guacamole.]
- May 01, 2014 What We Say to Girls Matters [New study shows what telling a girl she's "fat" really does]