Carla Birnberg is an award-winning writer, personal trainer, bodybuilding competitor, and author of this great blog. She shares her health & fitness knowledge with those who might not have access to one-on-one training. Her motto is "fitness isn’t about fitting in." We need to make our own unique path even though we all have the same goal to live a longer, healthier life.
Fear and aging. A 40 word guest post.
fearless and 93. After my post asking why we work to avoid feeling fear I received the email below from my Great Aunt. I read it so many times, I finally asked her if I could share. It’s forty words. It’s one of the most powerful and thought provoking guest posts I’ve had. <3 Aging […]
The post Fear and aging. A 40 word guest post. appeared first on Carla Birnberg.
I’m terrified of GLUTEN.
I received this email last week:
My doc asked me to eat gluten free to manage rheumatoid arthritis. It's helped, but I'm obsessed with wondering if there's hidden gluten in foods. I'm terrified of gluten. The stress is pushing me to rebel/overeat. How can I eat gluten free & not stress/obsess?
I have four steps I took to transition to gluten free eating:
The post I’m terrified of GLUTEN. appeared first on Carla Birnberg.
We cant make time…
The Sunday morning after the time change I stumbled upon a quote shared by a Facebook friend:
It's not about having time it's about MAKING time.
I knew what the quote alluded to (prioritizing) yet the choice of the word MAKING struck me as odd.
It was enough to drive me into a panic of sorts (coupled with the fact my Child still woke at the crack of dawn and I've given up coffee).
And so I made a list.
The post We cant make time… appeared first on Carla Birnberg.
- Nov 16, 2015 We cant make time…
- Nov 13, 2015 Think Better, Live Better.
- Nov 11, 2015 6 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Children.
- Nov 09, 2015 Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil Pulling.
- Nov 06, 2015 Will I see you tomorrow?
- Nov 04, 2015 5 healthy habits for beating energy VAMPIRES.
- Nov 02, 2015 Why do we avoid feeling fear?
- Oct 28, 2015 My Kangoo Jumps
- Oct 26, 2015 When saying YES is selfish.
- Oct 23, 2015 To the Person Who Asked My Wife If She Was Pregnant… (guest post).
- Oct 21, 2015 6 ways Gilmore Girls reinforced my parenting.
- Oct 19, 2015 My search for hygge.
- Oct 15, 2015 3 ways Im Miss.Piggy’s doppelgänger.
- Oct 13, 2015 No, Im not pregnant and other embarrassing moments.
- Oct 12, 2015 No school. No work. Im jumping.
- Oct 08, 2015 4 steps to intuitive living.
- Oct 08, 2015 Four steps to intuitive living.
- Oct 07, 2015 Can you be a healthy perfectionist?
- Oct 05, 2015 In praise of daydreaming.
- Oct 02, 2015 Urgency replaced my fear (guest post).
- Sep 30, 2015 Currently, Lately.
- Sep 28, 2015 What comes out when youre squeezed?
- Sep 28, 2015 If you were squeezed–what would come out?
- Sep 25, 2015 6 minute #wycwyc home workout (guest post).
- Sep 23, 2015 How atoning is like healthy living.