Endings and beginnings “Everything has to come to an end, sometime.” ― L. Frank Baum, The Marvelous Land of Oz New blog, same dude. I started the Human Race Horses blog on July 14, 2007. Since then I have published 1,530 posts of which a few were alright. This post which is #1531 published on April 20, […] No related posts.
The Bane of Social Media
Social Media Conundrums Social media is the bane of all brands. Things can go wrong so easily, often impacting your brand without any warning. You should definitely stay away from social media at all costs. You should definitely stay away from social media at all costs. Okay, maybe I really didn’t mean all that. Actually, […] Related posts: The Social Media Volunteers #MTSHRM #TNSHRM13 Social media is now part of the HR profession I’m... Road trip – day 1 “Publix Greenfield Vlog” Publix opens their first store in the state of North... Dammit, Jim! I’m an HR pro, not a social media guru! Monitoring your social media sites still matters I have a... Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
The Internet of Peeps
IoP = Internet of People Your car may be the future cockpit of the Internet of Things (IoT), and your house will be largely managed by apps in a few years, but the big change coming down the road is the Internet of People. (IoP). Actually, it’s just about here now. I just used an […] No related posts.
- Apr 11, 2014 Jay Hardy Sells Company to Employees
- Apr 08, 2014 Employer agrees to rescind social media policy
- Apr 07, 2014 NLRB News: Live-streaming will be available for NLRB April 10-11 public hearing
- Apr 05, 2014 You pick’em: Who’s the best candidate for the next CEO at MOzilla?
- Apr 04, 2014 The High Cost of a Bad Hire at Mozilla
- Apr 01, 2014 A tipping point for Barista’s
- Apr 01, 2014 Are you on the right path to success? (spon)
- Mar 31, 2014 Managers manage
- Mar 30, 2014 The Spiritual Workout
- Mar 29, 2014 Hustle and Hassle
- Mar 27, 2014 One thing no one else will mention regarding the Northwestern Football “Union” #NLRB
- Mar 26, 2014 Protected: Are you on the right work path to success? (sponsored post)
- Mar 26, 2014 Are you on the right path to success?
- Mar 25, 2014 How to get millions of free Getty images for your website
- Mar 25, 2014 If you are a CHRO – this should be keeping you (and your people) awake at night
- Mar 23, 2014 A bunch of Mike’s, including The Professor, but no Gilligan
- Mar 21, 2014 Labor Innovation and Experimentation
- Mar 21, 2014 SHRM 2014 Legislative Conference Recap #SHRMLeg
- Mar 20, 2014 Spherion: Celebrating the 2014 Emerging Workforce Study
- Mar 16, 2014 Notes from the Road
- Mar 15, 2014 The giant talking head of MSU
- Mar 13, 2014 The one where I interview Chris Brogan about HR Florida and his new book
- Mar 12, 2014 Forget Global Warming and the Polar Vortex, Here comes Cloudburst!
- Mar 12, 2014 Forget the polar vortex and global warming, here comes Cloudburst!
- Mar 11, 2014 9 unsuccessful social media strategies and one good one