Future first-class primatologist Ashlee composes this thoughtful and insightful primate blog page. Still in the midst of completing her undergraduate degree, she manages to provide a professional and deeply considered set of postings on primates of all sizes and varieties. This blog is definitely one for students thinking of specializing in primatology to check out: Ashlee, like many undergrads, remains ambivalent about a firm career choice. But all signs point for her future shining bright should she choose this.
- Feb 26, 2016 U.S. House Gives Stocking Full of Gifts to Most Extreme Factions of the Hunting Lobby
- Feb 25, 2016 Wolves, Bears, and Other Imperiled Wildlife in Crosshairs of Bill Set for Action in U.S. House Today
- Feb 24, 2016 Super Market News: First Major Traditional Grocer Going Cage-Free
- Feb 23, 2016 HSI Conducts Biggest Ever Rescue of Dogs from the Meat Trade in South Korea
- Feb 22, 2016 Ag Lobby Pushes Right to Harm While It Works to Stifle Free Speech
- Feb 22, 2016 New Sticker — Animal Rights Activists Must “Join or Die”
- Feb 19, 2016 HSUS 2015 Report Shows Organizational Growth, Cruelty Prevented, Animals Saved
- Feb 18, 2016 Cage-Free Taking Over Breakfast Menus Everywhere, Including at IHOP
- Feb 18, 2016 Dogfighting Doesn’t Pay in Peoria or Kalamazoo or Anywhere Else Any Longer
- Feb 17, 2016 Time to End Florida’s Mandate Requiring Greyhound Racing
- Feb 16, 2016 Here Comes the Humane Economy
- Feb 15, 2016 “Truth and Power” TV series features Will Potter on “eco-terrorism,” ag-gag laws, and investigative journalism
- Feb 13, 2016 Breaking News: Trader Joe’s Going Cage-Free
- Feb 12, 2016 Celebrating Advances Across the Animal Spectrum
- Feb 11, 2016 Crushing Gas Chambers and Closing Out an Ugly Era of Killing
- Feb 11, 2016 This woman rowed straight into a hurricane. And you should too.
- Feb 10, 2016 Lead in Water – and on Land, in Forests, and in Streams
- Feb 09, 2016 Crouching Tiger, Hidden, Draggin’ Federal Rule?
- Feb 08, 2016 Time for the United States to Enact a Federal Anti-Cruelty Statute
- Feb 05, 2016 Federal Lands Belong to All of Us – Whether In Oregon, Alaska, or Elsewhere
- Feb 04, 2016 How Has Ohio Become a Cockfighting Capital?
- Feb 03, 2016 Slaying of Cecil Haunts Safari Club, as Group Gathers in Vegas
- Feb 02, 2016 USDA Lab Results Show Horse Soring Crowd Looks More Than Ever Like Organized Criminals
- Feb 01, 2016 Super Sonic Progress on Animal Welfare, Even as Trade Groups Dig In
- Jan 29, 2016 Breaking news: Captive Orcas, Dolphins to Get New Federal Protections