Lady killers and femme fatales need not apply to contribute to this all-female blog. The women here all stand on the upright side of the law and provide cogent and thoughtful opinions on all sectors of the criminological environment. The writers boast a diversity of backgrounds: Some are current or former defense attorneys, others claim healthy careers as crime authors, and still more are criminal profiles and private investigators. Proof that though it's a man's world, women know best how to keep it in check.
- Apr 12, 2015 The Walter Scott Shooting
- Oct 02, 2014 Crime Writing: The Almost New York Times Bestseller
- Jul 16, 2014 Former Drug Kingpin Freeway Rick Ross Releases Book
- May 22, 2014 How To Meditate the Easy Way
- Apr 30, 2014 Anger, Sterling and the Plantation Mentality
- Jan 14, 2014 The Agony of the McCanns is Over: Scotland Yard Solves the Case of Missing Maddie
- Nov 29, 2013 Jack Armstrong: Rapist or Just a Guy who "Got Lucky?"