Top News Transcription and software vendor MModal files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection less than two years after being acquired by One Equity Partners for $1.1 billion. The company, which lists its assets and its liabilities between $500 million and $1 billion, says it is in “constructive discussions” with its ...
CIO Unplugged 3/19/14
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are mine personally and are not necessarily representative of current or former employers. Trains I spent my early years in Europe, where travel by train was the most efficient form of transportation. I loved the excursions where we bypassed the Autobahn, moving ...
Reader Survey Results 2014
Right after the HIMSS conference every year, I survey HIStalk readers. The responses, which are always smart and insightful, help me plan the next year. That’s important since I rarely see readers in person – they don’t seem to stray often into the spare bedroom in which I write HIStalk ...
- Mar 19, 2014 CIO Unplugged 3/19/14
- Mar 19, 2014 Reader Survey Results 2014
- Mar 19, 2014 Morning Headlines 3/19/14
- Mar 18, 2014 News 3/19/14
- Mar 18, 2014 Morning Headlines 3/18/14
- Mar 17, 2014 Curbside Consult with Dr. Jayne 3/17/14
- Mar 17, 2014 HIStalk Interviews Bill Anderson, CEO, Medhost
- Mar 17, 2014 Morning Headlines 3/18/14
- Mar 16, 2014 Monday Morning Update 3/17/14
- Mar 13, 2014 Morning Headlines 3/14/14
- Mar 13, 2014 News 3/14/14
- Mar 12, 2014 Morning Headlines 3/13/14
- Mar 12, 2014 Readers Write: What Is Population Health Management, Exactly?
- Mar 12, 2014 Readers Write: Why a Unique Patient Identifier is Critical to Improve Patient Matching