Uncle Sam's Mistress, author of Living with PTSD and TBI is an Army Reservist, Disabled Veteran's wife and advocate for families who were reunited with soldiers who returned home from war as different people. Through brutal honesty and candid details on her blog she has given both spouse and Veteran readers an insider's view into the battles with a broken system that doesn't know how to heal our Veterans or help their families as well as what the real stories are behind the curtains of somewhat taboo subjects. She is a proud mother to three boys, full-time caregiver to her husband, and gives a voice to all those who are unable to find theirs. She is also an volunteer member of Family of a Vet.com.
- Jan 31, 2016 Promise
- Jan 21, 2016 In the Aftermath........
- Feb 21, 2015 The Hidden Secrets,Tiger Lily And A Prosthetic Boot
- Feb 15, 2015 Even Through Death He Still Succeeded
- Feb 02, 2015 From A Stigma To A Statistic
- Oct 14, 2014 Mr. and Mrs. Used To Be
- Jul 20, 2014 Advocacy: Part One (How to Find Your Voice)
- May 21, 2014 Setting Things Straight About "Burden"- Pay Attention Veterans and Family
- May 09, 2014 A Dragon for Mother's Day
- Apr 26, 2014 How Tyler Perry's "Madea" Made Me A Better Caregiver
- Feb 23, 2014 The Sand Curse, New Trauma and A Swift Kick To The Curb