Weekend Open Thread
March Madness continues, and I’m still enjoying watching all the games … although my beloved Blue Devils are out. Enjoy your weekend, everyone. Pretty weather here. Think I’ll finally get out and try to enjoy it. Cheers!
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Sister Toldjah.
From horror to hope: DE clinic where Gosnell worked PT will become food pantry, shelter
A wonderful story with which to start off your weekend: A Delaware building where convicted murderer Kermit Gosnell performed abortions is being turned into a emergency food and support center for low-income families. Lutheran Community Services purchased the building in Wilmington, formerly known as Atlantic Women’s Medical Services, to serve as its new headquarters — […]
The post From horror to hope: DE clinic where Gosnell worked PT will become food pantry, shelter appeared first on Sister Toldjah.
Michael Barone’s last line will leave a mark
**Posted by Phineas Writing in The Washington Examiner on Hispanics and Obamacare, political analyst Michael Barone notes the precipitous decline in support among the group for the ACA (from 61% in favor to 47% since September, 2013). He then wonders if this experience will sour Hispanics on big government overall, thus threatening their majority allegiance […]
The post Michael Barone’s last line will leave a mark appeared first on Sister Toldjah.
- Mar 21, 2014 Another glitch found in the #Obamacare website
- Mar 20, 2014 QOTD: Unhinged “feminist” @AmandaMarcotte compares abortion to cavities
- Mar 20, 2014 Demon-fearing Los Angeles city council blames fracking for earthquake
- Mar 20, 2014 #MarchMadness Open Thread
- Mar 20, 2014 Pelosi to hold 9:45 a.m. presser to celebrate 4th anniversary of #Obamacare
- Mar 20, 2014 Almost 40% of private biz will lay off employees if min. wage increases
- Mar 19, 2014 Got cancer? Got #Obamacare? Good luck…
- Mar 19, 2014 Bogus attacks on Paul Ryan provide disturbing window into liberal groupthink
- Mar 19, 2014 Bad news for Dems: #Obamacare premiums to double, triple in the next year
- Mar 18, 2014 QOTD: Mitt Romney on the failed foreign policy leadership of Pres. Obama
- Mar 18, 2014 “Save money??” Data shows premiums soar under #Obamacare
- Mar 17, 2014 #BanBossy? How about let’s ban #FeministHypocrisy?
- Mar 17, 2014 Tweet of the Day, #LAquake edition
- Mar 17, 2014 White House to use #MarchMadness to push #Obamacare enrollment
- Mar 16, 2014 Crimean “election” and our feckless foreign policy
- Mar 15, 2014 Weekend Open Thread
- Mar 14, 2014 At last, someone has found the best strategy for @TheDemocrats
- Mar 14, 2014 #Obamacare: “You’re going to lose your doctor, but it will cost less!”
- Mar 13, 2014 White House continues #Obamacare “paid enrollment” vs. “sign ups” numbers game
- Mar 13, 2014 Rep. Rahall (D-WV): “I probably have supported Pres. Bush more than Pres. Obama” — Updated
- Mar 12, 2014 Rep. Sheila @JacksonLeeTX18: Constitution is “400 years” old (VIDEO)
- Mar 12, 2014 Bit by bit, Obama repeals #Obamacare, so Republicans don’t have to. Updated: Sebelius denies delay?
- Mar 12, 2014 Tweet of the Day: More bad #Obamacare math as explained by @HealthCareTara
- Mar 12, 2014 Surprise: #Obamacare individual mandate “quietly” delayed for two more years
- Mar 11, 2014 Photo of the Day: Missouri Dem legislator brings crocheted uterus to work