Istanbul’s Coffee Shops: Kronotrop
I am a coffee nerd. I can not live without coffee. But not any coffee, I only drink the best there is, after the perfect bite, this time perfect coffee as my motto. The problem is that not many coffee … Continue reading →
Offal minds in Istanbul
Offal, you either love it or hate it. I love it. Every piece of it, sweetbreads, brain, liver, intestines, heart, testicles, tripe, trotter… When growing up I had the best of offal on my table; lamb brain salad with olive … Continue reading →
- Dec 31, 2013 Where to eat the best döner kebab in Istanbul
- Dec 08, 2013 Turkish Coffee enters UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- Dec 06, 2013 Introduction to Alancha of Kemal Demirasal
- Nov 27, 2013 Turkish Food Prononciations, Kokoreç!
- Oct 07, 2013 Faces of Turkey by The Perennial Plate!
- Oct 03, 2013 Slow Fish Istanbul!
- Oct 01, 2013 Eating on the streets of Istanbul!
- Sep 15, 2013 Making Kars Gravyeri at Boğatepe Köyü