About Human Resource Outsourcing HRO refers to the practice of contracting enterprise functions to an external service provider to handle some or all of HR duties and tasks such as recruitment, payroll, training and development, employee policies, compensation and benefits administration, compliance management, pension and health benefits administration. Organizations outsource one or entire HR-related services to reduce costs and improve business productivity. Technavios analysts forecast the global HRO market to grow at a CAGR of 12.74% during the period 2016-2020. Covered in this report The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global HRO market for 2016-2020. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors operating in the market. The market is divided into the following segments based on end-user: BFSI Manufacturing Services Others
- Feb 29, 2016 Recruit Better By Thinking Like a Marketer (Free eBook)
- Feb 25, 2016 BloomBoard collection: Rethinking AUPs
- Feb 22, 2016 Employee Investigation Best Practices
- Feb 18, 2016 Summits
- Feb 18, 2016 Project-based learning in Northwest Iowa
- Feb 16, 2016 Real projects. Real responsibility. Real contributions.
- Feb 15, 2016 HR Informational Interview Questions–Answered
- Feb 08, 2016 What Forecasting Teaches Us About HR
- Feb 03, 2016 Five Things I Miss About Working in HR
- Feb 02, 2016 Happy Hedgehog Day!
- Feb 01, 2016 There is genius around us – and within us
- Jan 28, 2016 Dabbawalas, tutorial networks, and the naysayers
- Jan 27, 2016 It’s too overwhelming
- Jan 25, 2016 You Have Something to Offer
- Jan 24, 2016 Carnival of HR: the What’s Happening Edition
- Jan 23, 2016 Just Around the Corner: 2016 Carnival
- Jan 21, 2016 Remember to disconnect. But also be connected.
- Jan 18, 2016 Avoid the Hype: Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Jan 14, 2016 Is this what Iowa parents really want?
- Jan 11, 2016 To the Ends of the Earth-Returning to Guatemala
- Jan 06, 2016 This online high school is not going to change education
- Jan 05, 2016 Schools aren’t preparing freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Dec 17, 2015 Iowa school poverty and report card rankings
- Dec 16, 2015 Sioux City CSD has a different view than Governor Branstad
- Dec 14, 2015 HR Analytics: Start with the Story