The Therapy Doc is a clinical social work and social science research PhD and has a general belief that everybody could benefit from therapy. She blogs about everything from current events to technology and relates it all back to mental health and therapy.
If I searched statistics to find which of the hundreds of essays on this blog has been read the most, strangely enough, it wouldn't be the one about enmeshment. Before reading Glimpsing... Hi. Please click above the date, on the title of the post to read the rest. Hope you enjoy it, TherapyDoc
Me Before You: The Six Gift Take-away
Me Before You: JojWe're already in gift-giving season. My favorites are the intangibles. Yesterday was Veteran's Day in the USA, and coincidentally, I had just finished reading Me Before You., a... Hi. Please click above the date, on the title of the post to read the rest. Hope you enjoy it, TherapyDoc
Codependent on a Bicycle
Just because we own that we contribute to dysfunctional interactions (in our own special ways), doesn't mean we can stop. Codependency is like that. Not shown, the blood. This one could be a scene... Hi. Please click above the date, on the title of the post to read the rest. Hope you enjoy it, TherapyDoc
- Oct 21, 2014 Not Very Zen
- Oct 20, 2014 How to Cope When the Status Changes
- Oct 20, 2014 Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (original version)
- Oct 01, 2014 Snapshots:September, 2014
- Sep 09, 2014 Ray Rice, Power, and Domestic Violence in the NFL
- Sep 04, 2014 When the Diagnosis is : All of the Above
- Aug 18, 2014 The Year of Mourning
- Aug 12, 2014 Robin Williams and Bipolar Disorder
- Aug 06, 2014 Enmeshment and a Proper Ending
- Jul 22, 2014 More Snapshots
- Jul 17, 2014 Sugar Daddy
- Jul 16, 2014 Today's Snapshots
- Jul 09, 2014 Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Camp We Go
- Jul 01, 2014 Revenge for Teenagers' Deaths and Initiation Rites
- Jun 22, 2014 Snapshots: What makes us happy, what makes us sad
- Jun 08, 2014 Blurring the Digital and Real Worlds: Child Stabbings in Wisconsin
- May 28, 2014 Elliott Rodger, the Men's Rights Movement, and Differential Diagnosis
- May 25, 2014 What was wrong with Elliot Rodger?
- May 25, 2014 Cameron Gallagher
- May 11, 2014 Mothers Day is in May, Mental Health Awareness Month
- May 04, 2014 A League of Our Own
- Apr 13, 2014 Snapshots: Viagra, Melanoma, and those Pre-Passover Blues
- Apr 04, 2014 Ivan Lopez: Could this have been prevented?
- Mar 28, 2014 Retire from blogging?
- Mar 09, 2014 The Salinity of Tears