I'm Ellie, I'm 27 years old, and I am a recovering heroin addict. I am new to recovery, and my blog focuses on my journey while I try to navigate my way to a better life. In sharing my triumphs, my failures, my fears, my thoughts, and my gratitudes, I hope to maintain my sobriety, improve my mental, emotional, and physical well-being, and hopefully in the process of helping myself, I can help someone else who is struggling with addiction, whether it be their own, or understanding the addiction of a family member.
- Feb 29, 2016 Alcoholic Shades of Gray
- Feb 27, 2016 Can dreams come true?
- Feb 25, 2016 Sadly...
- Feb 25, 2016 Gladstones Clinic in Bristol, England
- Feb 25, 2016 Chasing Heroin
- Feb 21, 2016 Heart attack, stroke, alcoholism
- Feb 21, 2016 This too will pass.....
- Feb 19, 2016 Advertising standards
- Feb 16, 2016 Adoration...
- Feb 16, 2016 Rain, snow, popcorn, sheets
- Feb 15, 2016 Every once in a while....
- Feb 14, 2016 Feeling at home
- Feb 12, 2016 Coming out of the tunnel
- Feb 04, 2016 An Open Letter To Me, On The Day He Asked For A Divorce
- Jan 31, 2016 Too kind....and the missing piece
- Jan 31, 2016 I didn't mean it...
- Jan 30, 2016 There is nothing noble here
- Jan 27, 2016 Some excellent resources for you all
- Jan 26, 2016 For Rebekah. Still. And Always.
- Jan 20, 2016 Opiate addicted family member
- Jan 18, 2016 A new blog to check out....
- Jan 17, 2016 This day in time
- Jan 17, 2016 Dating Online In Your (late) 40s; Life In The Discomfort Zone
- Jan 17, 2016 I dare rehab facilities to take this challenge!
- Jan 15, 2016 The Gift of Time....