Micromax Canvas Juice2 Smartphone provides you a horny viewing expertise. It comes loaded with robot 5.0 Lollipop OS and has 1.3 gigahertz quad-core processor. You will be able to do the multi-task simply on this device whereas not facing any time-lag problems. It has 2GB RAM and supports twin SIM property. It is compatible with Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
- Feb 25, 2016 BloomBoard collection: Rethinking AUPs
- Feb 18, 2016 Summits
- Feb 18, 2016 Project-based learning in Northwest Iowa
- Feb 16, 2016 Real projects. Real responsibility. Real contributions.
- Feb 01, 2016 There is genius around us – and within us
- Jan 28, 2016 Dabbawalas, tutorial networks, and the naysayers
- Jan 27, 2016 It’s too overwhelming
- Jan 21, 2016 Remember to disconnect. But also be connected.
- Jan 14, 2016 Is this what Iowa parents really want?
- Jan 06, 2016 This online high school is not going to change education
- Jan 05, 2016 Schools aren’t preparing freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Dec 17, 2015 Iowa school poverty and report card rankings
- Dec 16, 2015 Sioux City CSD has a different view than Governor Branstad
- Dec 01, 2015 East Campus: Uncovering the brilliance in every student
- Nov 24, 2015 What skills do teaching and corporate work have in common?
- Nov 23, 2015 How do communities define school success?
- Nov 22, 2015 Caring doesn’t scale. Scaling doesn’t care.
- Nov 21, 2015 Digital Leadership Daily: November 2016 update
- Nov 11, 2015 Things I wonder after reading Governor Terry Branstad’s recent comments on teacher leadership
- Nov 10, 2015 Why Ohio can’t reduce student testing load
- Nov 09, 2015 Peak indifference to surveillance
- Nov 05, 2015 Learners or memorizers
- Nov 01, 2015 My keynote for the 2015 K12 Online Conference
- Oct 30, 2015 Michael Bloomberg on testing
- Oct 13, 2015 Investing in leadership capacity: The amazing, wonderful District 59