Found on a Scrap of Paper
I was cleaning some stuff out and found a piece of paper with the following thoughts: Think progress, believe in progress, push for progress. Build confidence You are what you think you are - be brilliant. Believe, really believe, you...
The Privilege of Leadership and Four Promises We Should Make Team Members
This is a reflective time of the year for me. We are urged to say “thanks” to give to others and then to embark on the New Year with gusto. It’s a lot to take in! And for me, this...
Note to Self: What matters most, shows up most. What shows up most, matters most.
I have had some form of ADHD since I was a kid. The tests revealed that I suffer from a bad case of anticipation (that's something they actually measure!). What this means is that I tend to have and practice...
- Sep 28, 2014 The Agony of Realizing: It's All Social
- Aug 19, 2014 My bike makes me want to be a better rider. #Leadership
- Jul 20, 2014 Chat with me this Wednesday on #nextchat about Accountability and Engagement
- Jul 10, 2014 Are we too willing to fritter our time away? A few observations about relevance and meaning.
- Jun 25, 2014 Where a friend found my book!
- Jun 15, 2014 Secret #11 - The secret to performance velocity is design.
- Jun 08, 2014 Feeding Your Community
- May 19, 2014 Competencies for #Coaching - My Top Picks #Management
- May 18, 2014 Come Across Flawed and Awesome! Great new book by @karenhough
- Apr 19, 2014 My New Book, Double the Love - Now Available on Amazon!
- Feb 15, 2014 Double the Love - Multiple Messages and Meanings
- Jan 28, 2014 The Moment You Know Why You Lead
- Jan 24, 2014 What is Managerial Love? It is the key to success for Engagement. And why we should be giving more of it....
- Dec 29, 2013 Looking for 10 Reviewers for a Rockin' Manifesto - Accountability and Engagement
- Dec 25, 2013 Is anyone out there? Update from last year's post.