Louisa Zahareas' Screen Mutations ceramics are designed to be viewed on Skype
Dutch Design Week 2015: Design Academy Eindhoven graduate Louisa Zahareas' set of deformed tableware only appears normal when seen on screen (+ slideshow). (more…)
Waechter Architecture updates century-old Portland house with a bright red facade
A small late-Victorian dwelling in Portland, Oregon, has been transformed into a modern home with a monochrome red steel and wood exterior (+ slideshow). (more…)
Carl Turner's Peckham plans will provide spaces for "ordinary people" as well as creatives
A London borough came under fire earlier this month for rejecting plans to transform a south London car park into 800 creative studios, but architect Carl Turner says his alternative proposal will offer a resource for the entire local community, not just artists. (more…)
- Nov 20, 2015 REX Architecture to replace Gehry on World Trade Center performing arts centre job
- Nov 20, 2015 Competition: five limited-edition timepieces by VOID Watches to be won
- Nov 20, 2015 Jeremy Scott debuts winged Cybex prams at 10 Corso Como
- Nov 20, 2015 BIG's Vancouver House aims to transform motorway flyover into a "wonderful civic space"
- Nov 20, 2015 BVAU designs translucent bioclimatic skin for French social-security agency HQ
- Nov 20, 2015 Today we like: New York skyscrapers
- Nov 20, 2015 David Chipperfield's first New York residential tower to open in 2017
- Nov 20, 2015 Studio RAP completes "first robotically fabricated building in the Netherlands"
- Nov 20, 2015 Laptop-sized Voltera V-One circuit-board printer wins 2015 Dyson Award
- Nov 19, 2015 Cedar-clad house by Yale students could serve as a model for affordable housing
- Nov 19, 2015 Carpenters Workshop Gallery opens its first US branch in New York
- Nov 19, 2015 World's tallest building planned for Iraq's Basra Province
- Nov 19, 2015 Jamie Fobert pairs handmade bricks with copper panelling for London townhouse
- Nov 19, 2015 "Saakashvili didn't need interesting architects to design the New Georgia"
- Nov 19, 2015 What Design Can Do conference in São Paulo will focus on nature in design
- Nov 19, 2015 Dezeen Mail issue 280 features a selection of this week's best stories and discussions
- Nov 19, 2015 Stefan Sagmeister's The Happy Show moves to Vienna's MAK
- Nov 19, 2015 AAU Anastas completes Palestinian courthouse featuring stone walls and golden latticework
- Nov 19, 2015 Architecture should not be comforting says Daniel Libeskind
- Nov 19, 2015 Alexander Taylor mills leather to create limited-edition shoe for Adidas
- Nov 19, 2015 Rachel Harding's Corian chair is inflated "like a balloon"
- Nov 19, 2015 UK government is starting to take design seriously, says Sadie Morgan
- Nov 19, 2015 Folding timber walls create flexible spaces for Berlin art gallery by NORD Studio
- Nov 19, 2015 Tom Dixon's tile collection for Bisazza references London's architectural landmarks
- Nov 18, 2015 Wooden beams create sewing-inspired details at Cross-Stitch House by FMD Architects