Meditation has long been considered an effective support tool for mood management. But the Web has suffered a dearth as of late when it comes to worthwhile and comprehensive pages that discuss the peace-inducing activity. This blog discusses meditation from a platform that focuses on serenity and improvement. Those who are looking for more information on the topic will definitely be rewarded. Info on meditation's help teems for academic achievement and stress and mood support.
Katy Perry And The “Cure For The Common Stress”
"...this tool helps me find moments of peace – because I don't have a whole lot of time – that extend my day so I can live my fullest capacity." Watch the video
What Happens When Students Are Given The Tools To Fight Stress And Find Inner Stability?
“When you live in a world where violence is a daily reality, every day is a hard day. If we’re not able to find solutions, these children may be lost..." Read more
Gladys Kimtai’s Story: A Young Woman’s Unlikely Journey To Inner And Outer Transformation
“In my village everyone knows that I have gone to college, and they want to see what I can do. I’d like to help other girls from Kenya become educated and find a way to support themselves." Read more
- Jan 24, 2016 My Only Regret Is That I Didn’t Find This Practice Twenty Years Ago
- Dec 17, 2015 Is There A Solution To Conflict And War?
- Dec 15, 2015 3 Ways Transcendental Meditation Helps You Deal With Adversity
- Nov 30, 2015 43 Years Of Teaching Transcendental Meditation – It’s Been Quite A Journey
- Nov 11, 2015 Having A Father With PTSD: A Drill Sergeant In The Military And A Drill Sergeant At Home
- Nov 06, 2015 The Magical Little Tool I Carry With Me Wherever I Go And Can Use Whenever I Wish
- Oct 29, 2015 4 Millennials Try Transcendental Meditation For 60 Days
- Oct 13, 2015 Meditate On This: “What’s The Difference Between Regular Meditation And Transcendental Meditation?”
- Oct 08, 2015 Why Am I So Motivated To Stick To This Meditation Practice? The Benefits Are Too Intense To Ignore
- Oct 02, 2015 “You Know That Tremendous Feeling Of Power When Your Phone Is Fully Charged?” – Jerry Seinfeld On Why He’s Into TM
- Sep 27, 2015 Your TM Stories: It Was Like A Nice, Warm, Steady Light Was Turned On Inside Of Me
- Aug 23, 2015 What’s Making Students Happier, More Self-Confident, And Less Anxious?
- Aug 11, 2015 I Was Certain I Knew What Meditation Was And That It Wouldn’t Benefit Me
- Aug 04, 2015 School In Thailand Brings Peace, Happiness, And Opportunity To Orphaned And Abused Girls
- Jul 28, 2015 My Journey Through Grief
- Jul 14, 2015 What Kind Of Life Do You Want To Live? Frantic, Stressed, And Distracted—Or Centered, Focused, Healthy, And Clear?
- Jun 19, 2015 TM And Me! Many Happier, Healthier, And Stress-Free Days To Come
- Jun 12, 2015 The Experience Changed My Life. I Knew I Needed To Listen To My Body And Take Care Of My Mind
- May 29, 2015 Tears Started To Flow Freely As I Released The Tension From That Day And From Many Others In My Past
- May 21, 2015 I Woke Up And Realized Everything I Thought I Knew Was Wrong
- May 16, 2015 These Children Are Struggling To Survive Within The School System. The Be You Program Found A Way To Help
- May 01, 2015 See What Happens When Designer Lindsey Adelman And Her Staff Stop Working Each Day
- Apr 30, 2015 Does Success Lead To Happiness, Or Does Happiness Lead To Success?
- Apr 19, 2015 There Is A Difference Between ‘Stress’ And ‘Stressors,’ And You Need To Know What It Is
- Apr 10, 2015 Dive In Day After Day, Life Gets Better And Better – David Lynch On Transcendental Meditation