Android is an open source Linux based operating system primarily used for touch screen devices like smartphones, tablets and even other compatible devices. It is very compatible OS that works fine with available resources. There are numerous community of android application developers and android application programmers present in the market to extent capability and functionality of devices.
- Feb 25, 2016 BloomBoard collection: Rethinking AUPs
- Feb 18, 2016 Summits
- Feb 18, 2016 Project-based learning in Northwest Iowa
- Feb 16, 2016 Real projects. Real responsibility. Real contributions.
- Feb 01, 2016 There is genius around us – and within us
- Jan 28, 2016 Dabbawalas, tutorial networks, and the naysayers
- Jan 27, 2016 It’s too overwhelming
- Jan 21, 2016 Remember to disconnect. But also be connected.
- Jan 14, 2016 Is this what Iowa parents really want?
- Jan 06, 2016 This online high school is not going to change education
- Jan 05, 2016 Schools aren’t preparing freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Dec 17, 2015 Iowa school poverty and report card rankings
- Dec 16, 2015 Sioux City CSD has a different view than Governor Branstad
- Dec 01, 2015 East Campus: Uncovering the brilliance in every student
- Nov 24, 2015 What skills do teaching and corporate work have in common?
- Nov 23, 2015 How do communities define school success?
- Nov 22, 2015 Caring doesn’t scale. Scaling doesn’t care.
- Nov 21, 2015 Digital Leadership Daily: November 2016 update
- Nov 11, 2015 Things I wonder after reading Governor Terry Branstad’s recent comments on teacher leadership
- Nov 10, 2015 Why Ohio can’t reduce student testing load
- Nov 09, 2015 Peak indifference to surveillance
- Nov 05, 2015 Learners or memorizers
- Nov 01, 2015 My keynote for the 2015 K12 Online Conference
- Oct 30, 2015 Michael Bloomberg on testing
- Oct 13, 2015 Investing in leadership capacity: The amazing, wonderful District 59