Aromatase Inhibitors – Five Years, Now What? Part 1
I have written several times about the dreaded aromatase inhibitors, or as many of us prefer to call them, the drugs we love to hate. Those posts are among my most-read and most-commented-on posts. Plus, I get emails regularly from women who are sharing about their struggles and frustrations with these drugs. So yes, it’s […]
Cancer Was Not a Gift & It Didn’t Make Me a Better Person – A Giveaway!
It’s time for a giveaway! For a chance to win a FREE print copy of Cancer Was Not a Gift & It Didn’t Make Me a Better Person: A memoir about cancer as I know it, keep reading. I haven’t decided yet how many copies I’ll be giving away. Dear hubby just rolls his eyes […]
Walls We Build In Cancer Land
How many times have you heard it said that no one understands what you’re going through unless they’ve walked in your shoes? We hear this all the time and not just in Cancer Land, of course. But in Cancer Land, I read it and hear it said often. And for some reason it always bothers […]
- Feb 03, 2016 10,000 Steps & a Friendly Challenge
- Jan 27, 2016 Do You Sometimes Feel Defeminized By Cancer?
- Jan 20, 2016 I Need Your Help!
- Jan 14, 2016 Ten Goals for My Memoir
- Jan 11, 2016 Exposing Metastatic Breast Cancer & Advocating for Change
- Jan 06, 2016 Skipping the New Year’s Resolutions & Guide Words too!
- Dec 23, 2015 Wishing You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
- Dec 15, 2015 Cancer Was Not a Gift & It Didn’t Make Me a Better Person – It’s Here!
- Dec 09, 2015 Christmas Tree Ornaments & the Stories They Tell
- Dec 01, 2015 The Highly Anticipated LympheDIVAs Compression Glove – A Review & Giveaway!
- Nov 25, 2015 A Thanksgiving Greeting
- Nov 18, 2015 Complexities of Gratitude
- Nov 11, 2015 National Family Caregivers Month – Eight Tips for Caregivers
- Nov 07, 2015 Cancer Was Not a Gift & It Didn’t Make Me a Better Person, An Excerpt – Part 2
- Nov 03, 2015 Cancer Was Not a Gift & It Didn’t Make Me a Better Person, An Excerpt, Part 1
- Oct 31, 2015 How Do You Feel About Breast Cancer Awareness Month – 2015?
- Oct 27, 2015 Breast Cancer Isn’t Pink, Pretty or Party-like – Period!
- Oct 22, 2015 You Can’t Judge a Book By Its Cover – An Update On My New Book
- Oct 20, 2015 The Pinking of the NFL – It’s Almost a Little Embarrassing
- Oct 15, 2015 Be Bold, Be Bald – Is This Campaign Helpful?
- Oct 13, 2015 Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day – Five Reasons Why One Day Is Not Enough
- Oct 08, 2015 The Met UP Washington, DC Die In Event
- Oct 06, 2015 It’s Time to Stop Trivializing Breast Cancer!
- Oct 02, 2015 It’s Back… (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
- Sep 30, 2015 Beauty from Ashes – A Guest Post by Previvor, Melissa Johnson Voight