You Signed Up For WHAT?! is a blog about the adventures of Cynthia - a runner, triathlete, and working mom of three little kids living in the DC area. She started running 11 years ago as a way to lose weight and be more active, going from her first 5K to a marathon in a year and a half, and losing 43 pounds in the process. Since then she has had three children, run another marathon and numerous half marathons, lost a total of 50 pounds, and achieved a longtime goal of doing a triathlon by age 40 – and is now training for a half Ironman. With a challenging but rewarding job in performing arts management, her work hours are often long and involve weekends, evenings, and international travel, so she is continually walking the tightrope of balance between work, home life, healthy eating, and personal fitness goals. "You Signed Up For WHAT?!" is the standard response Cynthia gets when she tells friends and family about her latest encounter with the “Register Now!” button.
- Feb 29, 2016 Yoga
- Feb 28, 2016 Pilates Exercise
- Feb 28, 2016 Cardio Workout
- Feb 27, 2016 Health And Fitness
- Feb 26, 2016 "Twas Always Thus"
- Feb 25, 2016 Pilates
- Feb 23, 2016 Fat Burning Workouts
- Feb 21, 2016 Barre
- Feb 19, 2016 Exercise Tip
- Feb 19, 2016 Exercise Fitness Tips
- Feb 17, 2016 Men’s Fitness
- Feb 17, 2016 Yoga
- Feb 16, 2016 Fitness
- Feb 16, 2016 What's Your Age Again?
- Feb 14, 2016 Health Tip Of The Day
- Feb 12, 2016 Exercise Fitness Tips
- Feb 10, 2016 Fitness Exercises For Women
- Feb 08, 2016 Health And Fitness
- Feb 06, 2016 Fitness Apparel
- Feb 04, 2016 Home Gym Exercise Program
- Feb 01, 2016 Bandit 50k - Time to Play Again
- Jan 11, 2016 I'm Stepping Through The Door
- Dec 28, 2015 My Apathetic Confessional. Sort of.
- Dec 22, 2015 Yucca Psychology
- Dec 20, 2015 The Circuitous Route