Rocky Mountain Travel: My AFAR.com Travel Guide to Colorado is Live!
I’m proud to be a “Local Expert” on Colorado for AFAR.com, the website for the best print travel magazine in the world right now. And I’m happy to announce that they have just published my travel guide to Colorado, which is more like a grassroots collaborative collection of “highlights” and “wanderlists” than a traditional print [...]
Travel Gear Review: Pegasus Wheeled Backpack
I took my newest piece of carry-on luggage for a test run recently on my DEN -> LGA family run. My Pegasus Convertible Wheeled Backpack, made by ECBC, was compact, tight, and kept both my electronics and clothes organized and safe. I like. For this past trip, I was using my Pegasus as an everyday commuter-type bag, [...]
My Family Travel Micro-Guide to Boulder, Colorado is for sale
My first guide for Inside.co, a Boulder-based travel app which hires real writers and local experts to produce unique, niche travel guides. Buy mine here.
- May 05, 2014 My Family Travel Micro-Guide to Boulder, Colorado is for sale
- Apr 01, 2014 No Joke! Humor researchers travel 91,000 miles for laughs, Humor Code book out today
- Mar 18, 2014 Denver Post “Around Colorado” column: Maya Time Travel at Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Feb 27, 2014 Denver Post “Around Colorado” column: Breakfast
- Jan 20, 2014 Denver Post “Around Colorado” column: skiing at Eldora
- Dec 23, 2013 8 Ways to be an Informed Giver: Q&A with Nonprofit Director Rodney McDonald
- Dec 19, 2013 Tranquilo Travel Gear: 9 Items for the Slopes in 2014
- Dec 11, 2013 Contest to win Cigar Safari trip for two to Nicaragua!
- Dec 11, 2013 Statue at DIA reminder of travel’s surprises: My column in the Denver Post
- Nov 21, 2013 Sheep Follies, Sincerely and hopeful. My first query—and rejection—letters.
- Nov 08, 2013 My TEDxBoulder Talk on Purposeful Travel, enjoy!
- Nov 01, 2013 Mexico City Mezcal, mariachis, tacos, y tequila: My feature in the Denver Post
- Oct 15, 2013 FUNDED!