The Bay of Fundie is dedicated to preserving the Constitutional separation of church and state, which is under attack by Christian fundamentalists. It features commentary on news and politics, particularly focusing on the radical religious right wing and how they can be best kept at bay. The blogger is an atheist and is opposed to superstition and the regulation of morals, as are often propagated by theists.
- Feb 29, 2016 MELTDOWN
- Feb 29, 2016 Is Ted Cruz cracking up?
- Feb 29, 2016 Cartoons: Gun Baby
- Feb 29, 2016 Elephants trampling your crops? Release the bees
- Feb 29, 2016 Not just a pretty face (Guest Voice)
- Feb 28, 2016 SciFi Weekend: X-Files Finale; Big Reveal on The Flash; Captain America Civil War; Daredevil; Star Trek; Star Wars
- Feb 28, 2016 Religious Fascism In The U.S–Adults Getting Married Is Their Business Only
- Feb 28, 2016 Who Will Be Riding On Hair Force One In January 2017?
- Feb 28, 2016 Report: Melissa Harris-Perry is out at MSNBC
- Feb 28, 2016 Civility a conservative value?
- Feb 28, 2016 Analysis: Clinton’s South Carolina victory knocks Sanders back on his heels
- Feb 28, 2016 Trump is now the Klan candidate: Refuses to disavow David Duke support
- Feb 28, 2016 FrankenTrump: The GOP’s Hate and Nonsense Debt
- Feb 28, 2016 Get to know the GOP Senate Judiciary Committee
- Feb 28, 2016 BY THE NUMBERS
- Feb 28, 2016 Reaction to Hillary Clinton’s Big South Carolina Primary Victory (Roundup)
- Feb 28, 2016 Cartoons: Burn Notice
- Feb 28, 2016 Southern Republicans Have Gifted Clinton the Candidacy
- Feb 28, 2016 Hillary Clinton Wins Big in South Carolina
- Feb 28, 2016 Robert Reich Endorses Bernie Sanders As He Endorsed Obama Eight Years Ago
- Feb 27, 2016 New York Times Asks Clinton To Show Voters Those Transcripts
- Feb 27, 2016 New York Daily News Cover Ties Christie Trump Endorsement to KKK: “Man With a Klan”
- Feb 27, 2016 Melissa Harris-Perry Walks Off Her MSNBC Show
- Feb 27, 2016 Cartoons: Christie Encore
- Feb 27, 2016 South Carolina Polls: Clinton On Verge Of Landslide Over Sanders Today