Unemployed Workers – Unlucky Victims or Just Not Ready for Jobs?
Last week I wrote an article titled Why Many Unemployed Workers Will Never Get Jobs .It was published on the Huffington Post. It kicked up quite a firestorm with over 4,600 Likes on Facebook, nearly 1200 emails, and as of this writing, almost 500 comments. In the article I wrote that “we have a huge […]
Meet Generation Flux: Change Agents Extraordinare
Are you a member of Generation Flux? This isn’t just another name for the generation to follow the Millennials (although it could be.) Unlike all the others generation descriptions, Generation Flux has no age requirement. Gen Flux is less a demographic designation than a psychographic one, focused solely on interests, attitudes, and opinions. What defines […]
What’s Up with the Attitude of Millennials These Days?
There are few places I go that I don’t hear comments about the attitudes of Millennials. It is also the most common question I hear from clients these days. It is so common in fact that it prompted an interview with the senior editor of Chief Learning Office magazine a few weeks ago. The article was just published […]
- Feb 19, 2014 Retention and Hiring Woes Mount in 2014
- Feb 06, 2014 U.S. Unemployment Stats: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Feb 04, 2014 Working From Home: Is it the future?
- Dec 30, 2013 10 Facts About Aging and Baby Boomers You Should Know
- Oct 29, 2013 8 Questions You Need to Ask to Turn Around Employee Turnover
- Oct 23, 2013 Success Performance Solutions President Forecasts “Worsening Perfect Labor Storm”
- Oct 20, 2013 The Attitude Virus = Presenteeism
- Sep 18, 2013 13 Interesting Facts about Why Small Business Hiring Is Critical to Our Recovery