Glenn, the helmsman of this blog, is obsessed the thrill and adrenaline that result from an inline speed skating race well run. The title of the blog speaks to a position that this blogger might be finding himself in a little too often for his liking -- in second place, or in the spot known as the "first loser" of the race.
The obligatory “10 Things All Inline Speed Skaters Must Do” post – part 1
If you open the pages of any of your favorite magazines (mag-a-what?), at some point you’re going to come across one of those obnoxious “Our Top 10 Things Our Editors Got Bribed To Tell You To Do Before You Expire” … Continue reading →
- Feb 22, 2014 Renee Hildebrand: Skaters First
- Jan 29, 2014 Joey Mantia: From Inline to Olympiad – Part 2
- Jan 25, 2014 Joey Mantia: From Inline to Olympiad
- Jan 07, 2014 I’mma fight ’til I die or win
- Dec 25, 2013 Merry Christmas
- Dec 23, 2013 Why stop when it doesn’t have to end?
- Dec 10, 2013 You want testosterone with that?
- Nov 28, 2013 Happy Tanksgivin’
- Nov 10, 2013 For all you brothers and mothers
- Nov 02, 2013 That was fun…