This speed-skating blog might just provide the perfect fodder for a heartwarming film or television show. The narrative appeal of TMHOR began with its impetus: three friends decided to return to the ice after higher education, family, and journeys in life elsewhere kept them from lacing up for quite a while. In 2009, one of the writers' husbands counseled them to chronicle their prepwork for an upcoming skating marathon. And the rest is history -- divvied up in neat, intoxicating posts.
- Feb 29, 2016 Must Do Better.
- Feb 28, 2016 Welbeck to Start.
- Feb 26, 2016 Friday Rant ….. English football sucks!
- Feb 25, 2016 Should Arsenal play like the Cheating Barcelona? …. your vote counts
- Feb 24, 2016 7 Bullets in Arsenal’s Head
- Feb 23, 2016 Gntr
- Feb 23, 2016 Ramsey or Rakitic or Both?
- Feb 22, 2016 The Invincibles would have struggled too
- Feb 21, 2016 Bore draw : And a trip to Hull beckons
- Feb 20, 2016 Up for the Cup?
- Feb 19, 2016 I Hate Professional Football
- Feb 18, 2016 Vote: Beat Barcelona or Spurs?
- Feb 17, 2016 Euros to win the League for Arsenal
- Feb 16, 2016 The Run In.
- Feb 15, 2016 A Fine Day’s Foxhunting
- Feb 14, 2016 Valentines Day. Love Arsenal
- Feb 13, 2016 Feb/March. Difficult decisions to make
- Feb 12, 2016 TV Football Pundits Wanted. No Experience Necessary.
- Feb 11, 2016 Who should start against Leicester – Olivier Giroud or Theo Walcott?
- Feb 10, 2016 The Arsenal dressing room …… fiery cauldron or yoga retreat?
- Feb 09, 2016 Arsenal have five days to hate Leicester
- Feb 08, 2016 Ninety Seconds of Ecstasy
- Feb 07, 2016 Koscielny Scores as often as Theo.
- Feb 06, 2016 Don’t Underestimate Arsenal’s Emerging Talent
- Feb 05, 2016 There is no £200 million in the bank to spend on new players