Blogger Drew is unafraid to label himself a naif. Naysayers believe that his incredibly optomistic viewpoint on the potential for American health care is childish and ignorant to great concerns. Yet still does Drew's faith in vastly improved services for our well-being live on. It's that undaunted positivity that distinguishes this site, along with one of the most stunning and forward-thinking blog designs around anywhere. Anyone who believes that healthcare can -- or should -- be made better will love this.
- Nov 17, 2015 So, you supposed champions of autistic minorities, why aren’t you commenting on the new autism prevalence report?
- Nov 16, 2015 U.S. announces 2% autism rate. Again. And it’s dependent on a change in the way a survey is worded. Again.
- Nov 16, 2015 Mr. Kennedy, if you know the science, why did you claim that the MMR vaccine contains mercury?
- Nov 11, 2015 With a new IACC meeting, there’s a chance to be heard. Send your comments now.
- Nov 10, 2015 Was the murder of Dustin Hicks committed by a biomed mom?
- Nov 07, 2015 Another autistic youth killed by a parent. And, No, Channel 11 Atlanta, it’s not a “mercy killing”
- Nov 05, 2015 Associated Press: Woman who held disabled people captive gets life in prison
- Nov 04, 2015 No NeuroTribes, Not Much Else...
- Nov 02, 2015 Steve Silberman wins the Samuel Johnson Prize for Non-Fiction 2015 for his book Neurotribes
- Oct 28, 2015 HHS Announces Appointment of New Membership and New Chair for the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee
- Oct 26, 2015 Caveat lector
- Oct 24, 2015 Secretary Burwell it is beyond unacceptable that there is no seated IACC
- Oct 20, 2015 From Raffi to the Wiggles: The power of sideways growth
- Oct 07, 2015 Statement of the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC) Related to the Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Oct 06, 2015 To all who use Paul Offit’s 10,000 vaccine paper to scare others–put up or shut up. And that means you, Age of Autism and all your team.
- Oct 04, 2015 Tom Insel to leave NIMH
- Oct 03, 2015 Newsweek: Anti-Vaxxers Accidentally Fund a Study Showing No Link Between Autism and Vaccines
- Sep 30, 2015 Press Release: New Research Finds No Evidence That Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines Affect Behavior or Neuroanatomy in Infant Primates
- Sep 28, 2015 Literature review: HBOT is not recommended for ASD treatement
- Sep 27, 2015 Study shows societal inclusion improves life satisfaction
- Sep 26, 2015 [HOW-TO] Be More Compassionate (An Autism Story)
- Sep 25, 2015 Thank you Kevin Moon Loh
- Sep 24, 2015 Autism Speaks founder Bob Wright’s opinion is more important than science
- Sep 24, 2015 Steve Silberman discusses Neurotribes in a New York Magazine interview, dispels common myth about Neurodiversity
- Sep 20, 2015 Dear Doctors that are "horrified" that Donald Trump and others claim that vaccines are linked to autism