This blog follows the steps we're taking to make our indie book the best it can be and tips on how to consider every possibility deciding the self publishing route. If any aspiring authors aren't really sure one what outlets are out there when you publish independently link up to our blog and we hope to share what we're doing and still doing to try to get our book in as many heads as possible :)
Our sister blog will be featured on “BookLove!”
For anyone who knows about our sister blog Twinja Book Reviews, a book blog that highlights books that incorporate diversity, will be featured on a special episode on the online radio show “A Kind Voice.” “BookLove” , the special episode highlighting five different and diverse book bloggers, will be giving the audience out there possible […]
The post Our sister blog will be featured on “BookLove!” appeared first on .
Diversity on The Shelf-Reading Challenge 2014
This is such an awesome reading challenge. My sister and I hardly ever join reading challenges but this one seemed really cool and naturally fits the genre of books I love to read and blog about! My sister has already signed up and wrote a post about it on our book blog @ Twinja Book Reviews. […]
The post Diversity on The Shelf-Reading Challenge 2014 appeared first on .
Edge of Truth by Natasha Hanova Book Tour + Paperback Giveaway
Soooooo today I want to introduce a book that I’ve been familiar with for a few months now. A while back my sister and I were approached by the author to review the book on our Multicultural Book Review site, Twinja Book Reviews. Guinevere read and reviewed the book, we even spotlighted Natasha on our […]
The post Edge of Truth by Natasha Hanova Book Tour + Paperback Giveaway appeared first on .
- Jan 16, 2014 Multiculturalism through social networking
- Jan 10, 2014 First Post of the New Year!
- Dec 27, 2013 Believing in readers and asking people to be the change they want to see- Guest Post by Ayanna Coleman
- Dec 05, 2013 Join us for our Diversity Month giveaway!
- Dec 04, 2013 Do we really need more Diversity in books?-Guest post by Rachel Halpern
- Dec 01, 2013 Guinevere has been featured on “The Attic!” New design changes coming soon!
- Nov 22, 2013 Defining Multicultural Fiction
- Nov 12, 2013 NaNoWriMo. Any participants?
- Oct 23, 2013 Reviewers and readers behaving badly. Where does it end?
- Oct 06, 2013 Celebrating Diversity at The “Nigerian Independence Day” Gala with Nnedi Okorafor
- Oct 06, 2013 Do Amazon and Createspace rip off Indie publishers with failure to correctly report sales?
- Oct 04, 2013 Kicking off a great first week with our “Twinja Book Reviews” giveaway
- Oct 04, 2013 12 Things That Will Get Your Book Review Request Turned Down
- Sep 30, 2013 We invite followers at “My Path…” to join us at Twinja Book Reviews for our monthly giveaway!
- Sep 26, 2013 Celebrate the Small Things Blog Hop September 26th
- Sep 25, 2013 Follow Fest! Meet & Greet w/fellow Authors
- Sep 22, 2013 Regarding Goodreads new policy, To agree or not to agree…..
- Sep 18, 2013 Author-Blogger Support
- Sep 15, 2013 An author blog. An important piece of an author platform and why you shouldn’t give up on it. Part 2……finally
- Sep 13, 2013 Showing love to fellow multicultural blog Romance Novels In Color