How many social media icons should you have on your site?
Social media icons are like assholes. If you have more than one, something is wrong. Yes, you heard that right, one. Not eleven, not one hundred: ONE. Because this … this this this despicable practice of molesting my eyeballs with icons everytime I scroll down a page has got to stop. This has got to [...]
The inner critic
3 years and this is officially my 100th post. I know I’m not exactly prolific. It’s not that I don’t have things to write about … I do. But getting them out is excruciating, and there’s risk involved. What if I accidentally let out something too revealing? Like the fact that “Truly Madly Deeply” by [...]
The Poop Argument
One of the reasons I don’t believe in God is because Jesus pooped. That’s right, you won’t read about it in the bible, you won’t hear about it in Sunday school … But we all know it happened. And I just can’t picture the son of god, the holy of holies, oh king of kings, [...]
- Apr 26, 2014 What you might have missed watching “Cloud Atlas”
- Apr 26, 2014 What you probably missed in “Cloud Atlas”
- Apr 24, 2014 Can something happen to me please?
- Apr 15, 2014 A poem about brownies
- Apr 10, 2014 Dog guy
- Apr 10, 2014 Inspirational thought for the day
- Jan 16, 2014 On the subject of cheating
- Sep 28, 2013 Life tip: do it anyway
- Sep 28, 2013 Life tip: be thankful